Oh, that’s cold.

:laughing:

4 Likes

isn’t that code for F111

5 Likes

I’ve seen that body shape somewhere before, were was it… oh right

A Martin Backpacker Guitar

4 Likes

Yeah, rub it in. While us plebs have to wait another 22 days…

1 Like

Rocksmith 2014
Trying to suck less in my guitar play.

1 Like

This is such a fun game. American football with some different rules and a whole lot of violence
Turn based

3 Likes

As much as I appreciate you playing that and taunting us about it, this thread was explicitly created to NOT talk about flightsims ;). I Suppose DCS Combined Arms would be okay :stuck_out_tongue:

Finally picked up the Dishonored DLC, Knife of Dunwall and Brightmore Witches. Excellent missions and world building but Daub as a character leaves something to be desired. I think they should have skipped the Chaos system for that.

1 Like

Playing Alan Wake right now. Just started. Good so far.

1 Like

I will eat your soul.

1 Like

Gunmetal Arcadia

1 Like

How is it? It’s a modern game done in an old style I think?

1 Like

Gunmetal Arcadia Zero is actually the prologue, bit different, yes, modern in old style, think, Faxanadu, Battle of Olympus and Zelda 2. Zero is just a set short adventure, that was put out as a humble original to start, The regular one is expanded into a rogue-like, some cool features.

3 Likes

Those visuals bring back shellshock-esque memories of TMNT on NES.

Edit:

I AWAIT THE SWEET EMBRACE OF OBLIVION

4 Likes

You’re going to laugh, but my game of the year in 2017 is LEGO City Undercover being remastered for the PS4.

3 Likes

didn’t play that one, but most of the lego stuff is fun,

on a related I sorta loathe how instead of making stuff backwards compatible for the consoles they are “remastering” less than 5 year old games and selling them all over again. Worst of all, making it seem like they are doing customers a service by doing so.

Sorry i don’t get ranty much about games, but this trend doesn’t sit well with me, especially when there are masterpieces waiting for an update that are well worth it, like X-Wing or Tie Fighter!!!

4 Likes

A great game - played through on the WiiU. Underrated comedy and voice work too. Lots of parody stuff in it and it was nice to see a solid single player Lego game without a big license tie-in.

4 Likes

I can’t help but completely agree with you. Skyrim is the most egregious example. I should mention Metro, but I adore Metro. However, I still find the release of Redux so soon after Last Light to be very suspect.

OK! Fine, I admit it. I playing the Nancy Drew mysteries! Does anybody know of a 12-step program for this addiction?

2 Likes

There’s an even worse offender, Last of Us gave a remastered edtion 13 months after release and only 5 months after the DLC.

Got Sniper Ghost Warrior, it’s sequel and it’s WWII derative for a euro. It’s an okay game, the sniping is fun but the forced stealth sections are terrible, especially since the AI is all seeing.

1 Like