RAZBAM Mig-23 Canceled

Note the time-stamp on the first picture: The design predates both and is more like the XB-70’s mean, marathon runner little brother. :grin:

It’s coming…

6 Likes

The F111[quote=“wagmatt, post:86, topic:3314, full:true”]
It’s coming…
[/quote]

See?

Check time stamp. F111 was first… as it should be :wink:

Look at the message I quoted. It’s in there. You removed it.
'nuff said.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Just to be clear, the MiG-19 does not have a DCS license agreement at this time. Hopefully it will in the future if the developer (a sub-team working with RAZBAM) can demonstrate the level of quality needed. It simply does not conflict with already established plans, as the MiG-23 did.

6 Likes

OMG! It’s confirmed! MiG23 is somewhere over the Rainbow!
…unlike the F111…

@wagmatt please forgive our humble giggling and joking. It’s all in good humor and with no intent of disrespect or misleading Eagle Dynamics work. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No worries. Sorry we can’t say much more, but we have agreements we have to abide by.

6 Likes

Oh oh! But of course good Sir!

It’s actually amazing to have a conversaton with you, Sir. :smiley:
And for what it’s worth, keep up. I love DCS! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

8 Likes

Not to be fishing here, because its good to have Wags around but… I thinks he meant the Jug is coming. That would make perfect sense.
BTW, this is now becoming a circus of coming soon. I guess unless ED says its coming… Its liable to not even be close. Look at all the aircraft we were promised so
long ago. Meteor, Fury, Vampire. I do believe we will see some new stuff in 2017. Well, I hope…

The situation is fully acknowledged, but it’s hard to think how else to refer to the situation. Perhaps we should call this incident… the rogue module?

1 Like

I find this interesting because most of the time I find such exacting emphasis on vocab exhausting. But I’m currently reading through about ten pages of reddit meltdown where six people read the same statement syllable for syllable and come to six wildly divergent conclusions, and I can’t help but feel @SkateZilla’s got a point.

1 Like

Good idea. It was the first one, so how about ‘rogue one’ to make the sequence clearer? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, the P-47. Has been on the DCS: WWII list from the start.

2 Likes

Because you can’t have World War II without the P-47. It dives like a dropped barbell and drops bombs on all your enemies. It’s got eight machine guns and a bubble canopy. It’s so big nobody wanted to paint it. Spitfire pilots took one look at it and suddenly felt inadequate. It was made by a company named Republic so you wouldn’t forget what it was made for.

I like the Spit. I’m glad its here. But now…you want lightening? Thunderbolts BETTER than lightening. LETS DO THIS!

6 Likes

YEAH!

4 Likes

:f14:

2 Likes

Great news so many guys getting into developing modules for dcs. It makes for great simming times.
Now i am sure there is something i have forgotten to say…

2 Likes