RAZBAM Mig-23 Canceled

Actually, isn’t the Thunderbolt right the next in line after the Spitfire?

1 Like

1 Like

Meh. Nice planes but I don’t really care.
Now a MiG-23, F-104 or F-4, I’d really care about those!

1 Like

I honestly have no idea, @komemiute. Just throwing around a bit of banter.

2 Likes

Hold ON! Let me ground you guys. I am sorry we lost the Flogger. No doubt about that. However, Im real happy this could accelerate the Na, Na, Na, Na, Nineteen, NINETEEN. Sing it with me now… You know you want to. Nineteen, Nineteen! Bring On Vietnam and the middle east conflicts.
The Soviet Unions last real gunfighter will be Epic. Something about 50’s aircraft really attracts me. Back when multi gun batteries and Big Engines ruled. Economy was unknown to fighter designers.

Hope this will be a spring or summer release. Two weeks for sure…

1 Like

I respect your opinion, but for me it is pretty much the other way round.
The F-86 and the MiG-15 are my least flown planes because for me jets and guns just don’t mix well. I like the modern stuff much more So a Crusader, MiG-17 and MiG-19 (although they look VERY cool!) are not very interesting for me, while almost everything newer than those is a sure buy for me.

That being said: If we ever get a Korea and/or Vietnam map that might tip me over.
Same goes for the WWII birds btw. Without WWII era units on the ground and in the air and fitting air fields they are just not that immersive for me. Normandy might change that!

1 Like

ROFLMAO…

1 Like

I’d Rather have an F-302… but that’s me…

2 Likes

I would certainly not oppose that, just this at least already has a exterior model :smiley:

How about an SA-43 Hammerhead?

3 Likes

While we’re reaching for the moon, I’d like to once again pitch DCS: HYPOTHETICAL, because the F-108 would’ve been an unimaginably expensive yet gorgeous machine.

3 Likes

Loved that show. Those ships looked like straight out of the Wing Commander games.

2 Likes

Oooh, if we’re going might have beens, I humbly submit the XF8U-3 Crusader III:

2 Likes

It looks as if it is trying to eat me.
We might as well get the Boeing X-32 :smiley:

YF-23 looks great as well btw.

3 Likes

Or,

3 Likes

Phorever!

6 Likes

Their gonna need a test bed in game for swing wing technology… something like a F-14, before they can get around to the 111 :wink:

Calling @near_blind

1 Like

I know what your are saying about the terrain. I do not understand why ED makes a quick start mission for the 109/Spitfire and it starts off with a Huey taking off next to you. Immersion Killa! I wish we had some better maps and units. I also agree that Korea desperately needs some units. i.e. Ai B-29, P-82, P-80 and ground vehicles. Guess we got to do what we can till Normandy comes along.
BTW, I also enjoy the F-15, M2KC and F-5E. Planes unlike girlfriends, don’t care how many other planes you like.

2 Likes
1 Like

Considering it was never “Approved”, it was never “Cancelled”…

2 Likes