Where You Are Photos

Depeche mode wrote a song about that.

:wink:

<3 @klarsnow

2 Likes

Vid blocked in my country but I love Depeche Mode. :frowning:

Awwww :frowning:

I don’t want your pity … I just want what you were trying to visually portray LOL!

Oh well, here’s a live performance that IS available in my country …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_3dc6X-Iwo

Still going strong!

3 Likes

I have been listening to this album in the car.

Sweetest Perfection

1 Like

Might be the last few hours for my spider queen of 2017. Early freeze tonight here at the Spider Ranch…

She’s a big box spider. Hope she has lots of little babies in the spring.

4 Likes

On the way to BOS looking across at NYC…

4 Likes

I realize I’ve turned some sort of corner in my life as I get unreasonably excited upon discovering my favorite text editor can diff.

send help

2 Likes

Ehehe, which one? I had a sort of similar experience last week when i discovered that VS Code with the help of a plugin makes a pretty good LaTeX IDE.

Just Notepad++, my go to lightweight script editing program.

1 Like

That’s a nice ILS 24R circle to 6L ya’ got there BKL…

7 Likes

Wow … Burke Lakefront has been a favorite short hop from Toronto in my sim world ever since I did some work for Cuyahoga County many years back. Thanks for the memories Beach. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure how this will come out, but a picture didn’t really do it justice and I couldn’t be bothered with the whole youtube thing. Anyway, here’s the backstory:

There’s a stream up behind the house. During the Autumn it fills up a bit and every couple of years or so gets thick with salmon that come back to breed/die. The dog got owned by the zombies. It would explain all the bears I guess…

https://imgur.com/ywVA4dm

8 Likes

Dang…that’s really cool…

1 Like

I miss streams

1 Like

He now won’t swim, with a sort of Jaws panic setting in, so at least he’s leaving them alone to do their thing.

Also, it really really stinks of dead fish around here, so there’s that. :slight_smile: :fish:

There’s nothing like circling over a lake in the dark… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yeah…I’ve landed at Burke Lakefront probably 30 times over the years…and this is only my second time landing on 6L. The first time was a visual approach over the city on a right base which was gorgeous…but the circle to land last night was really pretty cool. I can see how dangerous it could be though… I think the Detla 757 that picked up the Yankees last night actually considered diverting to CLE due to the tailwind ILS circle to 6L. You can see where they puzzled it over for a bit before going ahead and doing it:

delta1

1 Like

What a beautiful October Day!

8 Likes

That’s an excellent pull cart. How many cases of beer does that hold? :thinking:

3 Likes