2018 Health & Fitness Thread

Bedroom is using deferred shading with gamma at 2.2, so I can’t see a thing, let alone a light. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That sucks. The flu is running rampant around these parts. Hospitals have instituted visitation restrictions. A lot of close family have had it, but for some reason my immediate family hasn’t been stricken with it yet. Hope you get to feeling better soon… Just stay in bed and read all the great content here! :smiley:

Well, we do have @discobot still…

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Discobot…is @fearlessfrog gonna pull through?

@discobot fortune

1 Like

I don’t even want to think about what that thing would do without its master…! :astonished:

1 Like

I must have broke him. Or he doesn’t want to reveal the awful truth.

1 Like

I’m changing my address.

2 Likes

It’s probably on its way to heal @fearlessfrog

1 Like

Indeed he is…I found the footage…

I suggest not watching past the forest part. Seeing discobot abused like that later in the video is disturbing…

2 Likes

I bet discobot is reciting a list of people it will destroy, every time he hooks up to the charger.

«Ilyn Paine»
«The Mountain»
«The Hound»
«The man who poked me»

2 Likes

@discobot fortune

He got confused over the ‘-’ edit I think, for perf reasons he just reads new post events and not edits.

1 Like

:crystal_ball: My sources say no

4 Likes

Well, that took a dark turn.

3 Likes

I extended my 30km commute to 47km this afternoon.
I’m feeling pretty good and I’m aiming to finish the week with a 100km ride on Sunday or maybe Saturday if the weather is nice in the morning.

Beautiful sunset this evening:

2 Likes

You do know DCS 2.5 is out, right…?

3 Likes

Yeah, I guess it’s time to finally fix my gaming rig next week… I already pre-ordered the Hornet and have two other modules in my account that I haven’t touched yet (Viggen and Spitfire/Normandy/WWII Assets).

But Saturday afternoon I’m going to play Twilight Imperium with friends and on Sunday I’ll do my 100km ride (if I don’t do it tomorrow morning).

1 Like

Pssst…I think he’s just pulling your leg. You did program humor into discobot right? Right??

Would be some interesting statistics. Weight gain vs. release dates.

+1 Week after 2.5 drops = average gain of 2 lbs.
+1 Week after F/A-18 drops = average gain of 2 lbs.
+1 Week after Christen Eagle drops = mmmm…we might be OK that week…

3 Likes

It’s all part of his evil plan, i tell you!

Spirits that i’ve cited //
My commands ignore.

1 Like

Calling @fearlessfrog. Comm check. How are you getting along?

2 Likes