5 Yr old Razer Gaming Laptop... for sale, SOLD SOLD

Someone called this a year or so ago, lol…

Now that I have a brand new desktop ($2k) and a brand new Xbox Series X ($500)… And I never used this gaming laptop for it’s intended purpose, to take on motorcycle trips with me across country to game and video edit on it, I’ve decided to get rid of it at the very low price of $650 shipping in the US included. Why so low? Well my wife is a little, shall we say, unhappy at all the money I’ve been spending this last 6 months on guns, computers, and “stupid video games”, lol. AND the new sight and tac light I want for my latest gun build cost $600. :wink:

So anyway, if interested, PM me… it’s in great, clean working order, maybe 500 hours of total use on it. Comes with a laptop case. BTW, thought I was keeping this forever so I put some pro police and pro military stickers on it to easily identify it as mine. I’m leaving them on, you can pull off if want.

Razer 15
Intel i7 7700HQ CPU @2.80 GHz
16 GB of RAM, upgradeable to 32.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6144 (that’s what it says but think 6400) MB GDDR5.
500 MB SSD…

and hell I’ll throw in a extra external 500 GB SSD

$650 firm, shipping included in the US.

Thanks.

LOL I am selling the same laptop (actually six months older i7 6700HQ) for the exact same reasons.

I can’t help but notice you also have the same problem as I do, since the battery is swollen under the trackpad (you can see it curve upwards). So I’d mention that in the announcement. Not a major deal breaker since a new battery goes for around 65 bucks, but something worth noting! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Ahh, was wondering why it did that… noticed it but never thought about it, thanks.

I had to switch mine because it’s a little more advanced… :slight_smile: I take it you have around 4-6 months before it gets as horrible as mine… The good news, The trackpad can resist quite a lot more stress than that.

Alright… $500 including shipping in the US. I promised my wife if I don’t sell it by the end of August I would give it to her to upgrade her aging laptop… I really don’t want her to have the ability to shop online faster… since that and email is all she does. lol

2 Likes

You need to introduce her to the Sims. Or maybe not. :rofl:

4 Likes

W10 by the look of it? I may have a family member who needs one. I will keep you posted.

2 Likes

It’s still a very capable W10 machine with a 1060 graphics card for some good 1080p gaming or video editing. It runs laps around regular office and browsing work.

SOLD… thx.

Nice. If you want to know how the item you’re selling is made, try to sell it here. If you ACTUALLY want to sell something, sell it on eBay. :slight_smile:

Selling computer stuff here is like asking a watchmaker what time it is. :smiley:

© 2021 Mudspike.com | Articles Website | Forums Rules & FAQ