Any Updates on Battle of Bodenplatte?

Just checking in. It looks promising, the price is a little steep, but it looks like you get a lot of content for what you’re paying.

2 Likes

No updates given, not even an official indication of what the map will be. Chances are my home town will be in, plus the fact that I really love what these guys have made so far made me fork over my spacebux pronto post haste asap.

3 Likes

Considering Kuban just launched, I’m not expecting too much info on BoP just yet. However, the Western Front plane set is welcome after so much Eastern focus.
Well, not Eastern Eastern, as we still have no Pacific title announced. Jason says it is in the plans, though.
At this point, though, I’m satisfied with the Eastern European coverage. Western, Pacific, and Med are now where I’m hoping to see.

1 Like

It almost sounds like Jason and Triple 7 are trying to recreate the scope of Il-1946.

Which sounds pretty awesome now that I think about it.

2 Likes

I cannot wait until I can launch from a carrier in an F6F, strafe, bomb and HVAR some lonely Pacific island into freedom and trap back aboard the carrier, all in glorious VR. Want. Want now.

1 Like