Anyone interested in some Tank Crew online tanking?

I’ll be happy join up if we got a time and date and if need be host a few miscreants in my tank, otherwise you’re getting the old RoF lock out :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ok, I know we will have some problems with time differences but I guess people can join as and when?

So, we’ll be on Friday from 8pm GMT and the same on Saturday if anyone can make that. We’ll be on Mudspike Discord for comms in a room so just jump in and we’ll let you know which server we’re on.

Are you up for it @komemiute?

2 Likes

I so AM! My only point is- I’m totally booked for some art I’m making and it nullifies my free time.
I’ll try a quick game, if I manage. It’s a promise! :smiley:

2 Likes

We’ve got a little C1 Ariete reserved for you :grin:

2 Likes

Can planes fly over your turrets or it is strictly mud fest? :slight_smile: … just asking.

I can be tank crew man for a moment, np.

3 Likes

If it’s the EFront server (normally the only one with Tanks that’s up) then it’s tanks and planes. Some air cover would be very welcome as we get bombed quite often lol.

2 Likes

Nice. I will check the planeset on that server if I am compatible with my BOS module.

2 Likes

As Mace said, Air cover would be very welcome, nothing ruins your day more than a 500kg bomb on the turret roof :grin:

2 Likes

Uhm, actually… a 1000kg bomb would! :smiley:

3 Likes

I think, in the words of Nick Moran the Chieftan, either the 500kg or the 1000kg would lead to a significant emotional event for the crew in the tank :grin:

3 Likes

:rofl:
Very well said!

1 Like

Still trying to figure out the “free” tank in VR. I think VR integration is still a work in progress.

1 Like

the free tanks only have three positions, Driver, Gunner and out the top hatch, it does look very cool looking down out of the top hatch in VR, there are some glitches when using VR, you can’t “scroll” the magnification on the gun sight, but you can bind a control to the VR zoom function, I think its in pilot head controls, and that will zoom the gun sight to max magnification.

2 Likes

We doing this thing again? It was pretty fun last time. I have Fridays off for the rest of the year. For Saturdays, it would be better for me an hour earlier. As I have arma at 4pm ET US (10PM CET)

2 Likes

I have plan, with my plane, to be online on Friday again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

looking forward to some more tanking :smiley:

1 Like

Yep, I’ll be on too

1 Like

i like tanks

3 Likes

Come along, 8pm GMT for tanking or flying.

2 Likes

On Friday or Saturday or both days?

Wheels

1 Like