Colin McRae Returns!

This took me by surprise tonight while looking to see if there was any DR2 DLC available. Listen to that glorious Impreza WRC!

6 Likes

The late 90s ScoobyDoo Impreza I loved that car - although such a sad & tragic ending for him and his family!

2 Likes

Possibly important info so you don’t double buy.

Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack will be FREE for all DiRT Rally 2.0 Season owners when it releases on March 24.

Still wondering that FREE means? Here’s an FAQ:

I bought the DiRT Rally 2.0 Deluxe Edition , do I get the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack?

• Yes

I bought the DiRT Rally 2.0 Super Deluxe Edition , do I get the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack?

• Yes

I bought the DiRT Rally 2.0 Deluxe Content Upgrade (Seasons 1 and 2) , do I get the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack?

• Yes

I bought the DiRT Rally 2.0 Deluxe Content 2.0 Bundle (Seasons 3 and 4) , do I get the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack?

• Yes

I bought the DiRT Rally 2.0 Year One Pass (Seasons 1-4) , do I get the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack?

• Yes

I bought the DiRT Rally 2.0 Standard Edition , do I get the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack?

• The Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack will be available as a separate purchase.

I bought DiRT Rally 2.0 DLC content (individual cars and locations) but did not buy a Season bundle, do I get the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack?

I bought DiRT Rally 2.0 on Oculus, do I get the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack?

• Yes, however details are to be confirmed at a later date.
  • As a side-note, all DiRT Rally 2.0 Season content will be coming to Oculus at the same time as the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT pack.

I have DiRT Rally 2.0 on Xbox Game Pass, do I get the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack?

Can I buy the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack content pieces individually?

• All contents from the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack come as a complete package and cannot be bought individually.
1 Like