Couple of desk clamps for sale now

All is looking good with my sale and agreed price to fellow Mudspiker Schurem, he paid instantly once we agreed and my MFG Crosswinds are well on the way to Holland now, he still has to receive and confirm of course, no problems, its all been done by the book … my reputation carrys on from my Ebay one and it goes against my grain to be dishonest.

Would like to put these up for sale or swap to fellow Mudspikers too.

Way to much gear here at the moment, stuff has to go.

Desk Clamps from Virpil and early MonsterTech, Virpil desk clamp i think is universal and will clamp their joystics and throttle, this Monstertech clamp has an extra spacer I bought from them for more solid desk grip … it does make a difference … for the MonsterTech desk mount, you would need to buy a suitable (or make your own) stick or throttle plate.

What you see is what you get.

Postage will be at cost, it gets expensive as I’ve found even posting to mainland Europe from UK, but will now strive to look for best possible postage deals apart from our Royal Mail highway robbers :slight_smile:

Any interest, any deals, please let me know.

Will these fit standard Warthog Stick/Throttle?
Cheers

1 Like

For those, its the Monstertech mount, but would still needs its own mounting plate for throttle or stick … actually do have a Warthog stick base free now that I think on it for the Monstertech desk clamp.

1 Like

Feel free to PM me how much you want for the Monstertech (with or without the mounting plate) I’m UK based so postage will be easy enough :slight_smile: Cheers Jason

1 Like

PM ya very shortly Jason, in separate music room just now

Just to add to this, these are basically spare parts here, lots of spare Virpil and Monstertech parts as well, any particular HOTAS situation … Happy to help.

Deal arranged and paid, posting this week to Jason.

1 Like

Virpil Desk Mount is still free, would fit any Virpil stick or throttle base, or use it for an own modded set up perhaps, its quite a solid desk mount.

More stuff for sale soon :mudspike:

1 Like

Received my Monstertech clamp this week - in great condition and put to use immediately! Thanks B12

2 Likes

Enjoy :mudspike:

© 2019 Mudspike.com | Articles Website | Forums Rules & FAQ