DCS 2.5 Update Thread (2018)

Yup, far smoother than previous version, even if that ran kegetys shader mod and this doesn’t!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to try that out…

1 Like

You need to look inside some of the explosions for the shots they used of my flying them. :scream:

1 Like

I… I can’t seem to trigger the update.
I use skatezilla updater but…

You again… I should’ve known!

Working fine here.
12GB. I am around halfway through right now.

Loved this move. The performance I’m getting in vr is just fantastic. Yay!
Viper, Really?
VIPER!!! VIPER!!!

1 Like

you have latest version of skatezillas tool?

Just updating now and it downloaded a new updater first. not sure if that has anything to do with it

Uh…I’ll check

I should have mentioned that my DCS install did everything by itself without @SkateZilla 's tool, however the maybe the NEW DCS launcher may confuse Skate’s tool? Dunno

1 Like

3 Likes

@komemiute Also if you can’t get skate’s tool to work there is a manual command to force the update. Unfortunately I have not used it but hopefully someone here knows it

What did you do to my computer? It’s blazing fast!!!

1 Like

They needed to speed it up so we can eventually take awesome screenshots of this.

8 Likes

Intrigued about the performance reports. Wouldn’t they put those improvements into the changelog?

Could it be that a “clean install” is what is helping things?

Aaah! The 111 is a sexy beast!
That pic reminded me of this painting by Dru Blair…

6 Likes

C-101 AFM test!!

he-man-gif-13

3 Likes

Just flew the C101 EB and the CC with the AFM.
Nice experience so far. :slight_smile:

(Overheated the battery though, and over-G’d the jet. But she took it with no big hassle)

1 Like

Yep, this works! :slight_smile:

So far I tested dumb bombs, rockets, and the gun.
It is a light attack aircraft so don’t expect a lot of ordnance, but it can do some damage.

And really easy to use, without even looking at the manual. Intuitive and fun.

2 Likes

I will buy the C-101. Now that they have gotten over the EFM flight model hurdle I want to support them, and see more from them.

3 Likes