8 Likes

6 Likes

I believe I have corrected that to our mutual benefit. :rofl:

3 Likes

9 Likes

…and a desktop is born! :grin:

1 Like

@Navynuke99 and @Bearhedge

Well I’ve made it to the third mission so far. Honestly its fun… Buuuut its let down by the quirks of CA, I like the story, but units get stuck, and triggers just will not trigger. I find that I spend most time in F10 controlling various units. Some missions require you to take charge of a specific unit and even fire it. I’ve had to repeat a couple of missions because something just wouldn’t work. I keep reminding my self though that this is a its core… a flight sim. The fact that I was shelling positions across a river while taking those screen shots and F-15’s were battling Su-27’s over head while my SAM battery freaked out is pretty incredible because at the end of the day… it’s the same FLIGHT sim that I play and get shots like these.

Final thoughts for the moment…( as I’m am not fully through the campaign) If you have no experience with Combined Arms it might be a little jarring. But if you want a somewhat quirky addition and an excuse to touch the module that probably has been neglected in your DCS collection for the last seven years I’d say go for it, especially with the sale. I honestly hope that CA gets some more love and we see more missions and campaigns like this one.

7 Likes

Red Flag Iron Hand

8 Likes

Special deals…my weakness…

Forgetting to bind brakes before flight…my other weakness…

8 Likes

Say what?

7 Likes

Ah the rare but highly multirole HAV-860SB.

2 Likes

Hah! Last night I spawned in a AV-8B and a SH-60 almost taxied into me like that. Fortunately it waited until I was out of the spot before rolling right into me.

CAP at 40,000ft! Stuff sure seems broken up there.

4 Likes

When you catch the wire

You are my everything

12 Likes

My new buddy and I are getting along FAMOUSLY!!

love this thing already. Feels like it was built just for me. I have never gelled with an aircraft like I have with this one. Its just gorgeous as well.

5 Likes

Oh yeah, DCS Night lighting is atrocious. Truly the pits. How can this be allowed to exist. Disgusting. {/sarcasm}

@Victork2 My MiG-15 takes umbrage to your capitalist predilections. Name a time and place, autocannons at 5000 paces!

4 Likes

Thems a fighting words!

I accept your challenge as soon as I’ve actually finished the tutorials and know how to switch my guns on :joy::joy::soon:

3 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

That last shot really looks real!

1 Like

17 Likes