DCS 2.5.x Screenshots (2019)

Nice shot! I 'm thinking of running some comparisons between the trainers at some point:

12 Likes

7 Likes

See attached mission - it is head to head with the objective to fly through the Atlantis Hotel on Palm Jumeirah Island. The F-86F and MiG-15bis are in there. Have fun with it!

Jumeirah Keyhole 254P0r.zip (123.5 KB)

6 Likes

Downloaded! Thanks dude!

@WreckingCrew’s idea of an IED explosion…hahaha

6 Likes

I wold e interested in the results. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Was that IED one of the USS New Jersey’s shells?

I’ve been thinking about getting the CA campaign largely because I’ve not spent more than an hour or two with it in years.

2 Likes

Arrg. I have some CA missions, but seems the bridges are going to prevent them from being played for now…

3 Likes

Low Rider mod for T-90!

In Soviet Russia, life thugs you!

3 Likes

So it’s not just a hot day in Georgia and some inferior quality asphalt? :wink:

2 Likes

All Comrades know the low rider.
Low rider fights a little higher.
Take a little shot, take a little shot,
take a little shot and see…

5 Likes

Everything seems fine with bridges… what do you mean? :wink::smile:

3 Likes

In greedy capitalist America, you roll over bridge.

In glorious Soviet Russia, bridge rolls over you!

Well on the note of CA mishaps…

This is a new form of camo…spot the truck!

2 Likes

Despite the new ‘uncured’ bridge issue, all of the Combined Arms Tanks vs Tanks are updated and on the Wrecking Crew Projects site in the v2.5 Missions page.

There are six Tanks vs Tanks missions, going from fairly simple up to #6 with ac and SAMs.

4 Likes

As far as Back of the Hand is concerned for bridge problems, I found the easiest solution was a MK-84.

Then the traffic forded the river - even the non amphibious vehicles, which resulted in my above photo.

3 Likes

Oh, so in other words there is no “bridge down, can’t proceed” logic for ground units. I’m guessing they don’t see rivers different from regular terrain, it’s just roads and everything else.

Mildly annoying to me but there used to be that logic. I’ve noticed convoys don’t disperse under fire now. Seems like the ground AI is forgetting things…

Hmmmm…I asked a similar question a while back. The answer was that they could ford streams but not rivers.

I had worked up a nice A-10C mission where I drop a bridge to stop an armored column and then plink the tanks as they are stuck…except they weren’t stuck for that long. I might need to try that with a real river.

EDIT: Couldn’t resist…

2 Likes

First 2 kills with the Sabre tonight, very much enjoying this little beast!! its really improving my BFM and situational awareness.

ignore the fuel tanks I was so panicked by collection of migs around me that I forgot to drop them (situational awareness he says…)

and i forgot to get rid of the toolbar at the bottom but you get the idea :grin:

6 Likes