DCS 2.5.X Screenshots (2018)

He likes to fly it like a mini-hornet which works well most of the time. Stick around 375-425 knots for the first 180 degrees of the turn circle and he’s usually in a bad spot. Right @near_blind? :wink:

2 Likes
2 Likes

B-1B + (Carpet Bombing * CBU-97) - your Frames =

4 Likes

5 Likes
4 Likes

AAAAWESOME!! :scream:

1 Like

Ghastly hell, that’s some moneyshot, right there…

gorram those bring some serious hell down. I need to get studying on my viggen. So far I only managed to prang it a few times lol.

That was amazing video of the DCS detail. I take it those white things were parachutes? Also, loved watching those trucks high-tail it out of there in the foreground only to not run fast enough. The ZSU-23 looked like it was having a stressful few seconds trying to figure out what happened and where from. Shaking it’s turret like crazy. :laughing:

1 Like

After a long hiatus from DCS and IL-2, I am again flying virtually and enjoying immensely 2.5 and IL-2! Here are some screens from last night’s flying in DCS.

A virtual selfie.

And a Flanker in the desert.

11 Likes

Having some fun with the F-15C.

10 Likes

*WOW…AMAZING!!! :smile:

2 Likes

New air explosion effect with the latest patch… There is a neat shockwave when it hits that a screenshot doesn’t do justice.

10 Likes

10 Likes

整齊

12 Likes

A downside to rupturing your achilles tendon is having surgery, a cast, and using crutches. An upside is all the time you get to spend playing guitar and flight simming!

What in the world is ATC thinking?

Pretty…

9 Likes

:scream_cat:

Nice pics though!

That sounds more painful than my broken arm. I have also been experiencing extra sim time these past weeks. Hope you make a speedy recovery!

1 Like

I’m more of a 很好 guy myself.

If you are in Australia, you speak Straya!

Its f111 to you mate

1 Like