DCS 2.5.X Screenshots (2018)

I do like the nose cone of the AV-8B + with it’s A/G radar a little more, just because it looks much more aggressive than the innocent alien eye.

2 Likes

23 Harriers and countless hours later,I finally made a successful landing at The BURJ AL ARAB JUMEIRAH
Screen_180525_190021 :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Nice, anyone bought anything from DCS Store with their bonus funds? Wanted to get that campaign and have over 30 bucks in my internal account but can’t seem to see the “Pay by bonuses” option in orders page?

1 Like

I used bonus for the Harrier for 16$ and it is right at the end when you pay you can add bonus points to the bill to reduce the total cost

After PayPal/Credit card transaction is finished?

IIRC prior to actually making the payment like the last page before you press “Pay now”

Then I didn’t saw any option for that. I went up to the part when they redirect me to PayPal payment with full price to pay. Odd.

I used some to buy The Georgian War campaign, which made it something like $6. Incredible value.

Was about to do the same, and use up those bonus credits I accumalated. When did you buy it?

Never thought i will be able to recover that :wink:

1 Like

Is the Tuapse Campaign available or was this just for a cinematic? It looks awesome…

3 Likes

I reached live support in the matter of using bonus funds, apparently it’s being upgraded and is not available at the moment:

Bonus system is under upgrade right now and it is not available. It can take up to several days.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

A quick googledylook tells me this most likely is a very cool montage of all the fun these guys had beating up the port of Tuapse on the Open Conflict server

2 Likes

New grass and bushes make it very believable.

1 Like

@MBot showing off with a clean vertical landing.

5 Likes

Whatever happened to Open Conflict? I haven’t seen it on the server list for a while.

Faaaancy HAS

Fun with transit distances!

Filling up after the fight.

6 Likes

Also is it me, or does DCS actually now apply a wet sheen to the model when you’re under the rain?

6 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes