DCS 2.5.X Screenshots (2018)

Following the AI around as they take down the Bandar Abbas airfield…

An approach from the north is going to be a lot of fun to fly. There are lots of ridges to hide behind as you approach but then you have a 10 mile run in the open down to the coast. I thought I could sneak a couple of guys in but only the flight lead made it. Those are his bombs in the background. The wingman seen here is actually evading a Hawk, and gets whacked shortly thereafter.

7 Likes

Looked good on the way up, unfortunately, I lawn darted shortly after this.

4 Likes

@BeachAV8R is right, it really isn’t possible to take a bad picture of the Harrier.

Tanking somewhere off Georgia.

9 Likes

Alternate history Dunkirk re-enactment

3 Likes

Man those are ugly drop tanks…

These are better…

1 Like

I think that’s a known bug with the high-vis paints.

2 Likes

Obligatory Hornet shots…

I guess I wouldn’t get a good grade for snagging the first wire, but at this point I’ll take it!

10 Likes

Holy AmazeflyingHandlebarMustacheandRobinOldsBalls! Those shots are absolutely stunning! :open_mouth:

1 Like

4 Likes

I got one too, bit scared to approach though. Gonna stay behind this tree for a bit.

4 Likes

The lack of flying kangaroo pics makes bogus unhappy

3 Likes
1 Like

I’ve managed to land on the carrier the first go. Not saying that I am the chosen one but the evidence is mounting!

7 Likes

So did I in MP with witnesses :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:are you about today and able to join some mp server where

3 Likes

Has anybody figured out the key combo for the PLAT view?

LALT-F9. You might wanna turn “trackIR external view” off, or just pause the trackIR.

1 Like

Whassat?

Pilot Landing Aid Television

4 Likes

I might be online later tonight, kinda scratching my harrier itch first on Blue Flag! :smiley: