DCS 2.5.X Screenshots (2018)

Also known as Flight Deck TV.

1 Like

Or danger TV

1 Like

Keeping an eye on the Strait…

5 Likes

Here is something I didn’t know was possible until I saw a screenshot from @near_blind up above!

Cancel the air campaign, the fleet has it covered…

…and here is how to set it up.

8 Likes

Finally had some time today to check out the Hornet.

I’ve got to say it’s quite surprising.

Aerial refueling - puting the probe into the basket is the easy part (even easier than in Jane’s F/A-18). Keeping it IN the basket for longer periods of time is more challenging for me.

The carrier landings on teh other hand are much harder than in Jane’s SuperHornet.

Had at least five bolters before I managed to trap (it was the 2nd wire).

and some odd bonus shots …

The crew of the S-3B after “accidental” AIM-9 launch (2 missiles in total and around 100 20mm gun rounds) which happend after many in-flight disconnects due unnanounced turns (lost all my record for commiting fratricide). :grimacing:

Cool selfie in a high-G turn.

No, this carrier isn’t flying. My Hornet is a submarine …

11 Likes

Stunning shots. I’m trying to hold back from buying the Persian Gulf map just yet but you guys aren’t making it any easier!

10 Likes

4 Likes

Man, we’ve come a long way since Graphic Sims Hornet 2.0…

These look like photographs…

1 Like

10 Likes

The detail is amazing

lol TheAlmightySnark, that is strong evidence :slight_smile:

Now we just need the Draken, Fouga Magister, Vampire and Vinka and DCS: History of the Finnish Air Force will be pretty well stocked!

I certainly would not object to a Draken or a Vampire in the least.

Also a Hughes MD500 would be great, although our version isn’t armed unlike the US one, of course.

Terrible approach, and I don’t even care because the game looks so good.

5 Likes

SPACE BAT. Got her up to 75k. Apparently the OBOGS shut off though because I still blacked out.

6 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

How babby Hornet is made

8 Likes

6 Likes