DCS 2.5.X Screenshots (2018)

Please explain “Hoser” because in Canada the losing Hockey team would have to hose down the ice after a game. Bunch of hosers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The infamous Eagle “Guns Kill” taken from an F-14A piloted by the infamous Joe “Hoser” Satrapa during ACEVAL in the '70s.

Hoser got his callsign earlier in his career when on a gun detachment in the F-8, he cut in front of the other three aircraft in his flight (one of which happened to be piloted by the squadron commander), and emptied all of his 20mm ammunition in a single pass (“hosing” the target, which was frowned upon).

6 Likes

9 Likes

Back to parking after AG Unguided munitions practice. <3 the harrier

11 Likes

I may struggle for Sunday flying mate hope to get some free time soon

2 Likes

No worries, we shall keep in touch about it!

And then, he became Toe-ser!

1 Like

Apparently they let this guy fly Hornets in DCS, which explains alot lol.

download

He some how managed to trap though. Maybe the guys on the flight deck set up a bunch of bungee cords across the deck or something.

He looks so proud lol.

6 Likes

3 Likes

!

9 Likes

Great skins available.

7 Likes

Gotta love the skull and crossbones livery…iconic…!

2 Likes

Anyone know the story behind the “Jolly Ranchers” nickname? I suspect the candy was involved or perhaps a botched communication. I really would like to hear that story.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for the Chippy Ho skin.

Snark’s adventure time in the harrier! Smugglers are moving a stolen load of the strategic cheese and clog reserve of the Netherlands through the Khesab port. Looks like they are expecting a visit!

Going to be cheecky, despite being armed with the Side arm I shall attempt to bomb this fella, the DSL mode doesn’t really work in the harrier yet, so it will be CCIP with a rolling dive to keep my eyes on the smugly smugglers!

Good splash!

I mean… COME ON.

So, the AI is clever enough to keep the radar off until I am within range, this means getting a bit jousty. Fun times ahead!

I hold down the trigger and the Sidearms do their thing, which is largely considered ‘useless and frankly ridiculous’.

Prove em wrong little missile, show em that you can do it!

Aah… oh well. What do we have left? Zuni rockets!

“Okay, take a nap, THEN FIRE ZE MISSILES”

I think it’s a succes, but there’s little evidence that there was anything in the first place!

Unfortunately that means I have expanded most of my munitions, but I do have a gun pod! I quickly roll into the target area and destroy the illegal stash.

Trying to scare the water into giving me more land whilst screaming profanities down towards it, the only proper way to navigate over water. Fact.

Bringing the definition “straight in” into the most literal sense to the proverbial table:

The harrier is so stable when hovering!

And we safely booped down unto the ground once more.

18 Likes

10 Likes

That cat’s shape is sexy from any angle.

1 Like

I’ll be in my bunk.

You’re back up?

Declassified picture of an unmarked RAF Harrier GR8 N/A operating deep within southern Iran in support of SAS units hunting SCUDS.

7 Likes