DCS 2.5.X Screenshots (2018)

Sunrise, Sunset

I’m gonna choose to ignore that SAM launch.

Not sure @Klarsnow brought enough rockets.

ED really needs to give their AI Captains a basic navigation refresher

@boomerang10 putting on an AoA Exhibition…

… and landing …

… and parking, all like a pro.

9 Likes

How does the carrier deck look when it rains?

1 Like

I’m guessing nobody simulates the lovely layer of grease and oil that floats to the top of the deck when it gets really wet.

1 Like

12 Likes

The AI Wingnuts and I after striking vital enemy infrastructure in Georgia

P.S. @BeachAV8R, I absolutely adore that skin on the Harrier.

5 Likes

I agree, the Harrier really looked a lot cooler in camo.

2 Likes

Yeah…Munny did a nice job on that Harrier skin…

LINK…!

7 Likes

Images of my first carrier launch with CASE I attempts and NAWDC liveries over the Persian Gulf. The brown 37 livery is not older than half a year, painted in February. The 23 is based on one week old images from NAS Oceana. Black colored landing gear doors and canopy frame let it stand out from others gray paint schemes.

The real CAG with black LERX:

15 Likes

Nice skins

Hi, there haven’t uploaded any pics for a long time! but I hope u will enjoy the nice skin Coke made for me, its the IAF 106th fictional skin (till we get the E model) on the F-15C. Skin will be available on ED download section in a day or two

8 Likes

8 Likes

On one hand: very nice skin, excellent workmanship

On the other hand: VF-84 on a Bug…

2 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

Sterling job!

2 Likes

:call_me_hand::fist_left:

nb, is the 3 - 1 - 2 - 4 launch in your gif a planned sequence, or just how you happened to come off the boat?

1 Like

We agreed our sequence would be 1-> 3 → 2 → 4. The first guy called out when he had added throttle, the next person did a three count and did the same, so on through the last.

1 Like

To be fair, the guys downstairs like a bit closer to 10 seconds between launches, because transients that take time to die out, especially at higher speeds. But we definitely appreciate you alternating like that.

Hmmm, I wonder how far we can go with limitations in terms of number of cat cycles. I’m sure there’s not an accumulator modeled, but there has to be a practical limit in their carrier model for how fast/ often they can cycle the cats.

3 Likes

Both flight element lead followed by the young ones? Seems reasonable.

2 Likes