DCS 2.5.X Screenshots (2018)

Great pitcture…but seen from an italian eye is absolutely hilarious !!

TROMB is a dialectal and funny way to say…F**K :rofl::innocent:

5 Likes

Someone better tell ED! :laughing:

Actually, we swedes often translates american slang and idioms directly, because we like how corny it sounds, compared to the original :slight_smile:
In this particular case I would probably have used ’Ta den!’ (Take that)

3 Likes

For some reason that building is invulnerable too. I must have dropped at least fifty tons of bombs and rockets on it one time after I got the map but the Trombing thing just wouldn’t budge.

1 Like

I’m guessing there’s a reason for that.

I can neither confirm nor deny trying the same thing myself…

3 Likes

Just as long no-one is trying to take out Ipermercato Froggy :frog: then it’s all good.

6 Likes

A few pictures from recent flights…

16 Likes

That Viggen is beautiful.

2 Likes

To me the Viggen is almost always beautiful, it has such a unique shape. Unlike the Fiat Multipla, which is unique but ugly as a sin against humanity.

3 Likes

I had to Google that one - holy crap, I think it’s uglier even than the Pontiac Aztek!

3 Likes

We have so many car discussion at work, but one thing everyone agrees with, is that any multipla should be destroyed.

there was one driving behind me just the other week. I briefly considered smashing both brakes on my motorcycle, accepting the pain it would give me, just to rid this world of one more multipla.

4 Likes

You do realize that the only ones mad enough to buy and drive something so hideously quirky will love it with the mad dedication of a zealot and therefore keep a medium sized bodyshop in bussiness getting it all just the way it was before you sacrificed yourself on the altar of automotive righteousness.

Think of it as nerdpunk for 49 year old university professors. A final ■■■■ you to the world of glitz and beauty.

Just look at the thing:

You wear a brown jacket in that, and tweed pants. On the seat next to you is an old leather bag holding term papers you been grading all weekend. You roll up in this monstrosity and you blast this on its puny built in stereo:

4 Likes

That’s the same conclusion we came to at work, you have to be madly in love with it to own one these days.

1 Like

I sort of like it - in a ‘so ugly it has come around back at the other end of the spectrum’ sort of way. Like a big catfish…

3 Likes

It most certainly does not and you are factually wrong, you should feel bad for that.

:wink:

3 Likes

Or a harrier, poor lumpy thing that it is :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

2 Likes

Making skins for F/A-18C because I like self-flagellation; this one inspired by A-6 schemes. Reduced the dirt and added some colors, haven’t decided what to do for tail art yet.

6 Likes

We created a monster…

That was the objective :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: