DCS 2.5.X Screenshots (2018)

immagine

2 Likes

Nice pictures! As for the Vortex Ring State: I suggest flying the UH-1H for a while first to get a feel for it, without dying everytime you enter VRS. The UH-1 does have a proper VRS, but recovery is a lot faster than in the Mi-8.
After flying the UH-1H for a while you will learn to fly the 8 a lot better.
The Gazelle is too small: you can almost fly it without knowing about VRS. So that is your ‘give up’ option.

3 Likes

I heard there was some technical reason that they made a lot of those buildings invulnerable, like it could bring the system to its knees. I don’t know the details, but it makes sense that it could break things to allow it.

1 Like

or like this?

2 Likes

I still remember the reaction when the mainstream media caught onto the fact that one could recreate 9/11 in MSFS… Even if the virtual buildings didn’t fall.

1 Like

Have a few more from some mission testing

Also did anyone notice that we have like strake and wing root vapors now!?

10 Likes

In the english language there are two words that begin with the letter “F” and end with the letter “K”

One of the words is “Firetruck”; the other isn’t. :sunglasses:

Fork?

Tusen takk…ikke :wink:

(dang english as a second language people…they actually learn english) :wink:…you are of course correct as always :slightly_smiling_face:…and there is freak and funk and probably a few others…

I need to learn Norwegian…and quickly…this should work.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Funk. Some of the best music.

Frack. What you do to get oil.

Frak. What Col Tigh thinks of your abilities.

Nice shot @bennyboy9800 and welcome to Mudspike! :mudspike:

1 Like

Would make a nice PC desktop

believe it or not that’s exactly what I use it for!

2 Likes

nice shot!

If you’re curious. holding left control and pressing Y twice removes the info bar.

3 Likes

Before you take a screen shot? Once or every time?

Removes it until you turn it back on or start a new mission.

1 Like

Finally made a mascot! I’m calling him Ribeye the vulture! :laughing:

No A-6, but I take what I can get:

6 Likes

11 Likes

Night time on the updated Tarawa.

14 Likes