DCS 2.5.X Screenshots (2018)

:smiley: I love that story. :slight_smile:
Didn’t remember all the details so… thank you.

Refueling at dusk

It’s getting darker…

Helping my Wingman to find the basket :wink:

Bolter - I only heard “Radar Alt showed zero”

7 Likes

I was a bit surprised that no one had done a VFA-147 skin yet, so did one for circa 2000-2001, clean CAG aircraft and slightly dirty line aircraft:

7 Likes

9 Likes

From a mission on @near_blind’s server tonight…

RTB

near_blind trap

Everyone back on board

8 Likes

Testing two versions of a mission I made. One version I fly the Mig-21bis, the other I fly the F-5E-3.

11 Likes

7 Likes

Gazelle by the light of flares.

Trying to see if a Hip will fit on a PLAN FFG’s flight deck…it looks close.

My not-so-bright AI wingman decided to continue through to the target area, despite the fact that he had stand-off weapons, and ran afoul of a ZSU-23-4.

(BTW, does anybody know why the AI Viggens leave the tail spotlight on…even in the day time?)

Viggen radar picking up the manmade “trees” along the UAE coast…not exciting but underscores what a great job Heatblur has done.

10 Likes

Into the sandstorm!

9 Likes

Awesome shots

Testing the new effects. Over-wing vapor!

9 Likes

They changed the wingtip vapor as well it seems.

What map?…and how do you get a sandstorm? High winds close to the desert floor? I would love to test the Mi-8s dust filters and Gazelle sand filters!

It works on all maps. The controls are below the fog controls in the mission editor. It was quite literally added to the sim this week. It does not seem to affect the aircraft yet, atleast it didn’t on the Ka-50 with dust-protection set to off.

1 Like

No joy. My DCS Version is 2.5.2.20601. Are you using the 2.5 Open Beta?

6 Likes

affirm, should hit stable next week.

Copy that, I can’t wait. Thanks!

If you needed any more proof that the AI cheats…

7 Likes

Took some time off from practicing carrier traps to actually learn how to fight a little…

11 Likes

Took some time off the -18 to get some Mirage time

8 Likes