DCS 2.5.X screenshots...!

dcs

A short little bit of island hopping tonight.

This is covered by the company insurance… right?

You and I are in the same boat tonight…!

Don’t worry, @Cygon_Parrot is working day and night to ensure to company never ran out of money :stuck_out_tongue:

I made a few more liveries for the Yak. Who would have thought?
3 liveries inspired by the US Army Bird Dog, if the Yak is going to be used as an AFAC, might aswell look like one

Another one inspired by the Bird Dog: Civil Air Patrol - Rescue

A set of 3 weathered (but not too much!) liveries: Next Stop, Duxford! (for restoration, not the airshow :sweat_smile:

And another purely fictional one, in pristine condition! Ace Of Spades

You are on a roll! Great looking skins! I really like the CAP Rescue one and the general worn ones.

Continuing on the hunt for the missing JO’s. Stopped and ‘borrowed’ a Las Vegas PD bird, so as to keep a lower profile. Don’t want to spook the locals. Or the lost lieutenants.

When we’re picking up the new bird, I find out it’s even worse than I originally thought. Apparently, our officers took some Ukranian officers on exchange along, promising to show them a good time…

Also, Pvt. “Lunchbox” Larrimore apparently ‘liberated’ a Deuce and a half in his attempt to bring back enough Double-Doubles for the whole company. And promptly got lost.

Flying over the 15, and we located Lunchbox in short order. Completely in the wrong part of town from the nearest In-N-Out.

We set down nearby, telling Lunchbox to meet up with us to continue to look for the lost officers…

TO be continued…

I would love a FC/MAC level Su-34 and MiG-31. That may be the only way to get any more Russian jets at this rate.

If we ever get a highly detailed russian aircraft, I hope that it will be the MiG-29.

This MiG-29 is oriented after all the bare metal aircraft like the MiG-15, 19 and 21. There is some small fine tuning left but the screenshots below show a pretty much complete result, and an amazing one to me.

I vote hornet!

Ooooh, me gusta! I can haz? I liken mah mig nekkid :smiley:

Patience comrade, need to make more vodka on it.

I hope for tomorrow.

For greater justice, your work is of glorious quality and a credit to workers paradise! Today, we shall have patience and not send you to gulag to work harder :stuck_out_tongue: :cccp:

Your screenies remind me of the models I made of planes, 50 years ago. Loved to paint the pilots and cockpits, the insides of the wheel wells and bomb bays. Testors paint and tiny brushes were the thing back then, along with decal set solution. From there the models hung from the ceiling on fishing line.

We’ve come a long way, baby!

dayum! We really need a “double like” button or something. I’ve rarely seen a bare metal skin so well done!
:star_struck:

@Andrew116
Thanks! the CAP is also one of my favorite in the lot.
Today I tried to apply a couple of new things I had discovered while doing the Ace Of Spades livery and it turned out quite nice, me thinks.

Did some training flights with @whareagle today in the hornet.

prepping up our jets.

To the starting blocks.

all geared up!

Rolling in on the IP. The targets for today are positioned on Hengam Island, the small island currently in view.

Pickle on some poor trucks. Whareagle is still going after his targets.

No truck on this island is safe from us.

Formed up as Whareagle is on his way down to drop his last bomb.

The hurting ain’t over as whareagle dispenses some good old cannon ammo.

In the pattern as Whareagle is already rearming.

been ages since I actually landed this jet on land! Forgot how floaty float float the ground effect is.

ready for round 2.

on our way back to the IP

Rolling in for my attack, Whareagle who is already winchester is giving chase and provides protection.

Store seperation at 65 degrees nose down.

good hits…

Looks like somebody went OOPS :sweat_smile:

proper bending at the knees this time around :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading!

My little boy currently has a Victor k2 refuelling a vulcan guarded by a lightning. A kc10 refuelling a tomcat D. A VC10 tanking a jaguar and a tornado ADV. And a kc135r at a SAVAGE angle of attack in formation with a mustang spitfire and a p40c as I haven’t finished the b52g or the b1b it’s meant to be refuelling. Oh and a tu22m flying with a mig 29… He loves his bedroom airshow lol

Comrade! Bare Metal Fulcrum liveries are uploaded to the User Files.

I hope you are going to enjoy them, because I do and I’m extremely satisfied with the results.

You can fly with USSR, China, Iraq and North Korea.

You always remember your first kill…

I think my helicopter has had too much to drink…

Somebody slipped some FSX into my DCS!

Cool Shots

Yes sir, welcome to the fold. You are now card-carrying member of hero sniper pilots of Soviet Union. May the wings of the workers’ revolution carry you to glory and keep you away from gulag!

:cccp:

EMERATES. Love it! Let me know when you find a quintas and Brotish airways :joy::joy:

Incidentally are they destructible? I have seen the ones parked up at at Las Vegas Airport and I haven’t tried a strafe on them yet!
Is this a sign of age and maturity setting in? When I was younger that would of been the very first thing I tried to do!