DCS 2.X Screenshots (2023)

The Rest of the MudSpike Liveries Remastered.

17 Likes

Gorgeous

Its a free iphone App called Focus…You can give your shots that “Lionel Scale Railroad” Effect :smiley:

7 Likes

Lobbing sticks on Growling Sidewinder

Texas ANG

11 Likes

I think I’m getting a bit past it. I wish I could do that, too, especially in the F-16, whether DCS or BMS, but I’ve been practicing my CCRP runs in the A-10A in prep for hopefully doing The Valley campaign cos I thought it would be relatively simple and I can’t hit a durn thing. I can’t even get the CCRP to work right in easy FC3.

Not encouraging at all. I bet if I was in the Su-25 or -T I’d be hitting it every time. I spent way too many years in those things instead of the western aircraft, just cos they were different. I got to operate the A-10C pretty well, but have forgotten most of the procedures so would have to learn everything again.

Bah! Humbug. old_simmer

**I spent some time this afternoon making a mission template to practice iron bombing with correct intervals etc to use with all the western aircraft so should soon be back up to spec. Or have no hair left…

1 Like

It’s the return of the Black n Red Hornet…

14 Likes

So that’s what a Murder Hornet looks like.

10 Likes

seen at port Stanley

10 Likes

13 Likes

:eyes: :eyes:
Frameable

5 Likes

Need that in poster size, lol

3 Likes

Looking for trouble

18 Likes

Then you came to the right place… :wink:

4 Likes

“Elvis” getting a morning trap in.

13 Likes

Sierra Hotel! :metal:t4:

3 Likes

13 Likes

16 Likes

Spamming the Tomcat a bit. “Ghost” getting some rough weather traps in. 15kt winds, rough seas, pitching deck, turbulence set to 40 or 45 I think.

First pass, beautiful groove timing, then suddenly plumetted at the ramp for a cut pass 1-wire.
Second pass, hook skip bolter that should have been a 4-wire.
Third pass, ok-underline 3-wire redemption.
I’m always about 22 seconds in the groove though :thinking:

12 Likes

Great pics!

If you extend off the 180, as you would at the field, you will likely wind up LIG.

Wind speed and ship speed obviously have an effect on that.

Maybe start your abeam turn slightly earlier?

Also it’s hard (I think) in the sim to see the angle of the round-down, so there may be a little visual illusion going on.

3 Likes

Probably the wind/ship speed, plus the Tomcat’s slower on-speed…speed?..getting me. I’ve usually been starting my turn just about abeam Elevator 4 or so.

2 Likes

Always fun to work on some liveries for fictional operators - Royal Bahamas Defence Forces F-14B - if only!

14 Likes