DCS: L-39 Albatros is available for Pre-Purchase

From the Eagle Dynamics facebook post:

The Fighter Collection with Eagle Dynamics are happy to announce that DCS: L-39 Albatros is available for pre-purchase from the DCS e-shop - http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/
DCS: L-39 will sell for $49.99 at September 2015. Pre-purchase now for $39.99 and save 20%!

I will be picking this up in a couple of weeks. Love seeing more aircraft become available :smile:

2 Likes

Generally trainers aren’t my bag, but I’m strongly considering picking this one up. It’s a good looking jet, and looks pretty easy to fly.

The acid test however, is can I mount nuclear torpedoes on it, can I shoot machineguns out of rocket pods, and can I get into fistfights with the GIB?

1 Like

I can just picture the movie makers talking now…

“So what do you supposed all of those holes are for?”
“On the pod?”
“Yeah. They are all over the front and back.”
“Machine guns. Obviously.”

Imgur

I’m curious if this includes the ai improvements and the unified .exe. Even if it doesn’t I’m sure I’ll find a way to cope. :slight_smile:

out on september … maybe dcs world 2 … :smiley:

enjoy the speculations :stuck_out_tongue:

Not only the L-39, but a major update to DCS WORLD VERSION 1.5! We will be getting the new DCS 2.0 rendering engine minus the yet to be nailed down features…multi-crew, ATC, the unfinished maps, etc

I saw that. Woo! @wagmatt has announced DCS World 1.5.0 as part of the L39 release in September:

The L-39ZA will be part of the DCS: L-39 Albatros module, but it will probably not be included in the initial open beta release.

Another point: The Albatros module will be released as an open beta in September 2015 along with DCS World 1.5.0. This version will use the new rendering engine, but only include the Black Sea map.

I will discuss this more on the next stream.

Link

1 Like