DCS: Normandy WW2

Time to get low and fast :wink:

3 Likes

Aw howay man, the football is on I am waiting for the vet for a cesarean section on a heifer with a calf thats too big to come out and you post a 20 minute gogglefest. Shame on you :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Calf alive cow stitched up and newcastle promoted to the premier league. Just go to wash all the blood and guts off my arms before I sit down to watch the above offering :smiley:

3 Likes

Looking great, hope they add some more clear waves near the coast before release, even if the wind speed is not very high, because in the video it looks like they are somewhat very slight instead of less in number but equally clearly visible. Also more waves in the greenish zone.

Btw, it would be nice to know if thats the max level for the waves or we can get even more choppy sea. It would be amazing to be able to configure a heavily choppy sea with lots of big white waves all over the place, like 4 or 5 times more than what we see in this video.

1 Like

Rumours are that anyone who ‘donated’ to the kickstarter at the $140 level or above should have an email in their inbox inviting them to an open alpha.

As a contributor at the $112 level … I will silently sit in the corner and curse at you.

That is all.

4 Likes

You’ll get to see Cool Videos and Screenshots though :smiley:

2 Likes

That is true. I am really looking forward to figuring our some helicopter ops for that map :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cry in terror as there is barely anything to hide behind and Gizzy placed an Sa 11 on the map :wink:

1 Like

Collidable trees just get down low and the SAM’s will waste themselves on Natures force field :wink:

3 Likes

Are we sure the missiles will be stopped by the trees?! :smile:

I really hope tree’s will start masking you for the AI sooner then later, would open up some interesting tactics!

1 Like

HUBBA HUBBA!

PS: The forum gods entities hate me and I have I only got this lousy sentence…

My preparations for the Normandy map :slight_smile:

6 Likes

2 Likes

I was thinking that as well. Also, I was thinking the other day watching Wags’ video with the Su-27 that the Normandy map, considering it’s time frame would actually work out well for the Mig-15bis and Sabre. To make it even more “realistic” so to speak, we would eventually need a 1950-53 assets pack to round everything out for that map and flying those Korean era jets. Who knows, maybe in the future.

Yup. Just pretend that D-Day was delayed due to economic conditions, forcing Russia to push all the way to Germany on their own (taking a longer time). Then, they just decide to keep going to to the coast. :slight_smile:

1 Like

if anyone w/ Normandy Access wants some PBR Ready Nice and Shiney and Cool Sabre Liveries Lemme know,
I’ll post up the link to my Google Drive WIP Dump of 31 liveries (Weathered, Shiney, Camo’d etc etc)

1 Like

It’s…beautiful…

9 Likes

Very nice!

Any B-17’s around in AI? :slight_smile: