DCS Screenshots

Another shot of the Mig-21 from a new mission in dev…

3 Likes

squints Do I spot an AIM-9 on that wing?

It’s an R-13M, which is an improved version of the K-13, or R-3, which is an exact replica of the AIM-9B. So on one hand, no. On the other hand. very much yes.

1 Like

sniped, it is an R-13M1, and a couple of R-60Ms. This MiG-21bis wingman gave me all kinds of grief, taking off from Senaki and crashing, this screenie is just before it porpoises along the ground. Took a few turns at lightening the load out, even now it is dicey that the jet will fly the route. I had a bit of the same with the flight lead, too.

You can never win from the AI. Once upon a time my SU-27 wingman considered flying at mach 1+ at tree top level to catch up with me(angels 30) the best course of action. The obvious result being a mini re-enactment of 9-11 with the local architectural high rise structures. All in all a most unfortunate even really.

2 Likes

@near_blind low clouds around Batumi:

6 Likes

That’s stunning.

Come on… Gimmie Your best Growl… lol…
Eat your Hearts out VRS.

September 2016:
-Bringing the -G Up to the E/F Texture Standards
-Reduced Texture Load for All Variants (-E,-F,-G) By Cleaning off Old textures.
-Re-Did Illumination Textures for Afterburners and It’s Lighting
-AN/ALQ-99 Pods Are Not Animated Yet.
-Pylon X-Axes Also Not Set:

9 Likes

Do you fly those Hornets with the F-15C pit?

it’s being developed as an AI Only.

2 Likes

Good looking AI. I’m flying the DLC Red Flag 16-2 campaign now and there are swarms of pissed off Hornets everywhere :slight_smile: They need a trip to the paint shop.

Looks really cool.

Btw, can we buddy refuel at your Super Hornet?
Not that I don’t like to see her doing combat, but buddy refueling is kinda cool.

If not: Would you like to do a KA-3B, KA-6, or a new model for the S-3 tanker? :slight_smile: Hell, any of those would be nice!

1 Like

I plan to do a K/A-18E Version w/ just tanks and buddy tank and configure it to be a tanker, but those attributes arent functioning currently outside of the S-3R, and 2 other Larger Tankers.

4 Likes

I will probably be doing a video on the F-5E and talk about why I think it’s an extremely good addition as well a very important addition to DCS.

8 Likes

Yup:

12 Likes

That’s sexy! ^

I tried to get back in the air after about a month away… first time didn’t go so well…

1 Like

Reminds me of my most recent time taking a MiG-21 up after several months away:

4 Likes

Cntrl-F11 brings out the best… in the inclement weather screenshots.

Lots of civilian traffic tonight -

Tanks vs Tanks II

3 Likes

Great potential for the ‘this-is-fine.jpg’ there @Navynuke99 - love it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Went for a flight over Nevada in my new M2000C (thanks to @komemiute :grinning:)

Preparing for take-off

Taxiing to the runway

Dropping some flares because it always looks awesome :wink:

On approach at Groom Lake

Final approach, can’t wait to see the Star Trek shuttles for the first time for myself :yum:

Peek-a-boo, there they are! :open_mouth:

Heading back home after a long day

And final approach at Nellis AFB again, good to be home…

7 Likes