DCS: Supercarrier Preview Video

In my best @wagmatt’s voice…

Hey Everyone…

And then back to my own voice (I’d copy @bignewy’s or @NineLine’s voice … but I never get to hear them :slight_smile: )

Looks like there is a DCS Supercarrier video premiering in … 12 minutes (10 AM EST).

You can check out the video (in 11 minutes) here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFp0yxdThF8

7 Likes

Who is the Mudspike account on the text chat?

Hey there @BeachAV8R :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep…I’m watching…!

Wouldn’t it be cool to see an A-6 in this video?

4 Likes

Oh wow yes! :slight_smile:

Ok. Now I am properly logged in as ‘me’. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wooo! I am tempering my hype with coffee. It’s not really working. :slight_smile:

The amount of animations in there is way more than I was expecting.

2 Likes

Ooh, three separate carriers. There are slight differences in the islands of the three, so I’m curious to see how that works. Also, looks like they have several different models for the flight deck personnel. Also, looks like the Hawkeye model was updated.

And of course, HOLY CRAP ARLEIGH BURKE!!! FINALLY!!!

4 Likes

AOIS(*QW^R(QIUHFKHASD

The second that Motley Crue song kicked in, I was sold. I literally grew up on Kickstart my Heart :smiley:

7 Likes

Yep me too!!

I’m so in. Cant wait for this. This is a game changer.

2 Likes

That LSO view position looks cool…will be pretty nifty to stand there in MP and VR…

4 Likes

Ok, I have achieved maximum hype!

Looks like CVN-71 Theodore Roosevelt, CVN-72 Abraham Lincoln and CVN-73 George Washington.

Good eyes @Navynuke99! There is a list at the end under the Coming Soon line.

1 Like

Oh, I saw that “coming soon” list - I couldn’t tell differences in the island structures just from the video, but I’ll be looking to see how that is in-game. When we were parked next to 71 and 73 a long while back, it was easy to see the differences.

2 Likes

and that is a preview… waiting the “full” complete features :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t play with my heart, boy.

1 Like

Me:

My Computer:

7 Likes

DCS: LSO (Paddles). I’m game.

8 Likes