DCS World - F-5E Tiger II, Navigation and Landing - LIVE (@ 3pm EDT)

not yet I think. While it was great to see the F-5 at work you haven’t missed anything spectacular. Start up, TACAN navigation to Groom Lake, a Go-Around and Touch&go or two and then the landing. A single extreme flight regime test (stall) as well. Meanwhile Matt teased of some upcoming stuff like 2.5, the Hornet and now graphical effects amongst other things. Hopefully it will be uploaded soon.

3 Likes
7 Likes

Great stuff! Thanks :slight_smile:

I never have time to look at all these streams but thanks for posting, the image looks very realistic!

Blue steel.

3 Likes

I thought that was “Le Tigre.”

2 Likes

And the Mig-29 on the late part of the video :wink:

3 Likes

A question to BEACHAV8R, you put on your F-5E first flight that:

This article and accompanying images was written using a beta of both DCS World 2 and the Belsimtek F-5E module. Features may or may not be representative of the public release version.

2.0 Beta or 2.5 Beta version (outside of present 2.0 Alpha?)

@Silver_Dragon - I think he just meant DCS World 2 Alpha, but you can summon any user :slight_smile: by using an @ sign before the name, i.e. @BeachAV8R will now get a notification to come look here rather than the Article’s thread.

I’m using whatever the most recent Eagle Dynamics internal build is - not a public beta. I’d answer with a specific build number, but I’m not sure I’m allowed to say it. :wink:

1 Like

Blink Twice if you see airfields in the Crimea.

7 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

OMG He’s saying ‘NAM

VIETNAM MAP CONFIRMED!
HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!
STAR CITIZEN RELEASE DATE IT’S HAPPENING!

etc.

etc.

etc.

3 Likes

So if beach gets keelhauled, is that a confirmation, or a denial? :smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

Ya’ know what’s funny…I have so much going on in life, I usually learn about what is going on from you guys:laughing:

@komemiute you are Peter Molyneux in disguise. Called it, where can I pick up the pool money?

1 Like