DCS World - F-5E Tiger II, Navigation and Landing - LIVE (@ 3pm EDT)

2 Likes

Starting in T- 1h15m as of posting

1 Like

First detail noticed :smiley:

3 Likes

Ofcourse also the Caucasus and Normandy icons :smiley:

Plus that Normandy icon to the right. I know we know about the map, but there she is! :slight_smile:

EDIT: Merged topics based on ‘who’s first’ Lord of the Flies democracy :head_bandage:

3 Likes

Who’s in for a gofundme donation to go get @wagmatt some better music? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So looking in the chat and what @SiThSpAwN is saying, it looks like it starts at 12 PST / 3pm EST / 6pm BST / 7pm CEST - about 1 hour from now.

1 Like

He must have heard you, some better music now.

1 Like

I wonder why the video already has 25 dislikes before it even shows anything. Why do people do this?

I actually have it liked without having clicked anything. It’s possible these are just generic likes to @wagmatt’s streams.

Matt Wagner

40 mins to stream start

Might start a bit earlier than expected!

we’re getting started!

My enthusiasm for their VR improvements only intensifies.

1 Like

Bah, heathen!

5 Likes

@fearlessfrog sometimes I get the feeling the whole who’s who of DCS is a member of these forums, or did you persuade them to join the darkside? :wink:

2 Likes

Nothing says Air Combat more than Anne Murray :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mudspike is just a very exclusive community, or more mathematically accurate, unpopular… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s true - after two songs I’m about ready to kill. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I enjoyed the live stream very much. :slight_smile:
I admit I had expected something more, but what @wagmatt said was making me hungry for more. I am looking forward to 2.5 very much. :slight_smile:

Missed it :frowning: . Is there a recording posted anywhere?