DCS: World Persian Gulf Presale

…and goodbye $40.

8 Likes

4 Likes

Looks like it’s hitting the pre sell. Decent price point if you ask me.
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/terrains/

3 Likes

6 Likes

Uhm, yeah.

1 Like

Gosh darnit ED, stop making all this fabulous stuff, I’m going broke on digital content. At this rate I’ll never leave the pit.

2 Likes

They want us to enter the Matrix, and stay…

1 Like

So same price as NTTR then. Not at all surprising.

1 Like

Pre-purchased :smile:… Now it’s going to be really hard to be patient. I wonder if we will see a simultaneous early access release for the F18 and the Persian Gulf map :thinking:

I can’t remember. Is it the blue or red pill?

2 Likes

When in doubt, take them both :wink:

2 Likes
1 Like

Well now I have $100 in pre orders pending, as I’m sure most of you do too. Hopefully the Persian Gulf presale isn’t 3+ months like the hornet. Doing some wild ass guessing, I would assume the Persian Gulf map is slated for release at some point after may (June 1st maybe) because the price increase is happening at the end of May. What do yall think?

1 Like

Also anyone catch the Hind at the 0:15 mark of the pre-purchase video?

2 Likes

Is my memory failing me or did they use to give definitive release dates when presale started?

nope, i only see a couple tigers on a ramp…

its in the smoke flying in the distance. Also, there have been a lot of MiG-29’s in videos recently, maybe it will get the PFM treatment?

3 Likes

Yeah, there was that whole, “what’s that MiG-29 doing here?” in a stream recently. That’s very familiar…

1 Like

Well the -29 is getting some sweet new iranian skins. Perhaps the hind as well. I wouldnt read too much into these things. Unrealistic hopes and expectations are only setting yourself up for disapointment.

Full DCS module? Not for the forseeable future. It is however getting a PFM after the Hornet’s done.

1 Like