Destiny 2

Working tonight sorry dude

you guys suck for not playing this! Game is an insane amount of fun imo. Been having a blast.

2 Likes

I do… Just nobody ever there when I play. :cry:

Will play this weekend Rhino. My apologies to everyone. I got that chest cold been going around and then a night of drinking made it worse. On he mend now though, and will get back to all kinds of games this weekend.

I got distracted by new toys. New toys! I shall attempt to get back on the Destiny wagon soon, as agreed, it was great fun.

I’m level 50 and power level 500 already…

1 Like

Looks like its you and me Fearless since Rhino has already put down Darth Bane and has all the toys

1 Like

Did you buy anything? I thought the free cap was like 20? It might make it a bit unbalanced as well in a three lol :slight_smile:

Ya I got forsaken since it was -25% off.

I’ve really enjoyed my time with it so far and connected with my old cod4 clan. It’s a total blast. The Fireteam limit of 3 sucks though.

2 Likes

Isn’t -25% off actually +25%?

1 Like

:smirk:

1 Like

I’m still on as well! I tried swapping to the US server but the lag was insane! People glitching around all over the place.
I’ve seen @komemiute on a couple of time but not had chance to meet up yet. I think I’m level 8 and it’s really really good fun. I might even be tempted with the dlc.
I’ve changed to my winter job now working nights so game time always takes a hit this time of year. I haven’t played dcs for at least 2 weeks. But destiny is awesome for a quick mission when I find half hour.