Elite Multiplayer - When Two Ships Fall In Love

Some random screenshots of @DeadMeat, @near_blind, @Andrew116 and @EinsteinEP mixing it up in the universe tonight. Multiplayer kinda worked ok, but there were occasions where people dropped out and invites disappeared etc. About 20% of the time it worked 80% of the time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Run!

Awesome graphics. Super easy to dock like this.

2 Likes

Some four player buggy action, that all went horribly wrong…

The next time the Federal Navy and their Vultures will be in real trouble from our buggys!

4 Likes

crap…

2 Likes

From left to right, @fearlessfrog, not @near_blind, me, and @Andrew116.

2 Likes

When a Mommy ship and a Daddy ship really love each other…

1 Like

Flying formation… with… me…

@fearlessfrog and @Andrew116

2 Likes

EDIT: @Fearlessfrog, everytime you mentioned your pilot’s name, this is all I could think of. Disclaimer applies.

1 Like

Well done, guys!

My favorite part is where I call out “Ah! Extensive internal damage!” and Frog replies, “Oh, Jasmine’s being attacked!”

I am jelly of your skillz. Even though in the previous furball we didn’t have anyone die.

I was I had that much control though.

Most of the time I’m just swishing around hoping I’m hitting the right controls, since, you know, 500 of them and only an x-55 to manage to them all (plus voice attack).

Hearing me yelling at my ship over the wing voice comms is something else, I’m sure. “Power to engines. Power to engines. Power to engines. OMG LISTEN POWER TO ENGINES. Engines. Please engines. Boost.”

lol

1 Like

So like O’Brien in Deep Space Nine :wink:

2 Likes

HAHAHA exactly.

Best part is I’m re-watching DS9. Most of the way through season 4 atm.

1 Like

Deep Space 9 general rules for me:

• Does Sisko have a goatee beard and Jake is over 6ft tall yes/no?
  • Does Dax have long hair yes/no?
  • Is Odo frowning yes/no?

Three yes’s to the above and you’re good to go. :wink:

1 Like

Odo is always frowning. Especially around Quark.

1 Like

He has a couple of episodes towards the end where… he gets it on with Kira and walks around grinning, in a complete opposite to everything about his character …so really it’s about avoiding those. :slight_smile:

2 Likes