Feb 23rd 2018 Game Giveaway

Does anyone want a free copy of the new Tomb Raider?

I got an extra copy in the Humble Bundle Monthly I spend $12 a month on. I recommend that if you want to add stuff to your Steam library you probably never will play. It is essentially an Auto-Emelda-Marcos-Shoe-Game-As-Service. My referral sign up code for it is here: Humble Choice | Humble Bundle

If more than one person wants the game then I’m not sure how to do this. I guess the person we like/trust the most on this forum should really decide. No, not you @discobot, you over-confident charlaton, I mean our older and wiser friend @dicebot. Everyone loves dicebot, even if he has been ungraciously retired to the bot farm in the sky.

To enter this amazing competion (sigh) please reply to this topic by typing the following in a message:

That will roll an enormous 9999-sided dice (we get them shipped in especially from Vegas) and then mark your forum name against the result reply. The rules are:

• The winner is the highest roll of the 9999 dice.

• The closing date of the competition is 1pm PST, Friday 23rd February 2018 (i.e. this week, a new game for the weekend).

• One entry per forum member.

• In the event of a dice numeric tie, the two or more members we be asked to re-roll on Friday. I’ll send the key gift after that.

• If you win and don’t want the game I don’t care. Maybe run your own competition next week with it. :slight_smile:

Anyway, not sure this is worth anyone’s time, but at least we can see if dicebot still works.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Get lost discobot, this is not your show.

2 Likes

@Tankerwade rolled d9999: 4424

1 Like

@Cib rolled d9999: 3217

1 Like

image wow i really jacked this up

@Gunnyhighway rolled d9999: 276

1 Like

The Frog needs to come up some kind of small prize for low roll. That is definitely in the running lol!

1 Like

Hey man its not the size of the hammer… or something.

3 Likes

@saghen rolled d9999: 7846

1 Like

@Rhinosaurus rolled d9999: 7413

1 Like

I didn’t actually want the game I just like rolling the dice.

3 Likes

only 2152 possibilities greater than mine. i have a good chance!

2 Likes

instructions unclear, invested in bitcoin

5 Likes

@BeachAV8R rolled d9999: 6755

1 Like

My 6755 is bigger than @saghen’s 7846…
Biggly…

1 Like

@Linebacker rolled d9999: 3664

I was so hoping to blow saghen out of the water … :frowning:

1 Like

As there is only a few days to go and I currently have the highest number, with no possibility of anybody getting a higher number, I feel I can share this.

2 Likes

gk

2 Likes