LOL! Brilliant! :smiley:

That’s the true reason VR was invented for :wink:

Nice!

Beach has got the movesssss!

Sets a mandatory forum category? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LOL…I did that again? I did that again.

1 Like

I was trying to resist this with all my might, but the Macarena! Please man, that’s unfair.

1 Like

Wait til you see the Electric Slide…

Too much swag. I can’t take it.

First, I realize that for as long as I have “known” you, I never knew your voice. (You have a voice for television btw :grin:) Second, that is funny as hell!

1 Like

Isn’t that crazy? I have lot of internet acquaintances that I’ve never heard or seen. In person - I think I’ve only met @PaulRix a long ago and Chunx the VX-9 pilot who took me on a tour of China Lake. He drives in real life like he did online. I think I’ll be meeting up with @Navynuke99 in July when I make him buy me a $10 beer at a concert in RDU. :wink:

3 Likes

I’m thinking a Mudspike meet weekend would be a blast sometime.

We need a decent location with maybe a museum (or air show). The only other requirement would be a decent commercial airport nearby for anyone who would want to fly there and a hotel with a bar (preferably a Marriott property :wink: ).

3 Likes

Any time y’all want to tour the North Carolina, I can probably ask about arranging something. Granted, ILM is pretty small…

3 Likes

Wait what?! Was that REALLY YOU!?

Dammit! * rushing to hear again*

EDIT: You sound so professional and all! I think you have a kink for this- like you could do it in real life!:smiley:
Nice knowing you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

For the good stuff, it’ll be closer to $15. And I’ll be coming from taking my GRE that day, so shots may need to be involved as well.

2 Likes

Haha…yeah. And at 1:03, you can hear another aircraft come aboard the carrier. Where I’m parked is really close to the “foul line” and it startles you every time a jet comes flying past in a rush of afterburners and arresting cables…

1 Like

I did my initial type training for both the Challenger and Global at the Wilmington Flight Safety Intl training center. Philadelphia isn’t too far away when it comes to a major airport.

1 Like

Oh, I was talking about the one in North Carolina.

Lol, my mistake. :).