Harbor Strike...

Fiddling around with my Strike Fighters 2 clouds led me to my SF2 - Vietnam directory…so I copy pasted those edits I made and…well, SF2 is still just a load of fun…

8 Likes

This is another that past me by, probably because I flew IL2 so much at the time. Nice looking models, is it
still available to buy?

I still have it - its a great game, though once it gets busy… “sam launch! Sam launch” ad-infinitum

I think it is. Just be aware though - you will have to mod it up to get it to look like that. It can be a bit of a process…

I’m surprised they are still so expensive…

https://store.thirdwire.com/store_p1.htm

Hi…i was just thinking to dive again in SF2…i have all the games and the expantion pack and reinstalled it some weeks ago…but i have no mods (only some aircfraft).
I would like to use some campaign mods…modern above all…but don’t know where to start…
also almost all contents are on combatace (some very old mods) where you can download only 7 files a day…and so i would like if someone could give me an advice on some good and working content

Mostly in depends on what era you want to fly. Vietnam and Operation Desert Storm are probably two of the most popular mods.

SF2 Vietnam Expansion Pack: SF2V Air & Ground War Expansion Pack v2.0 - Sep. 2014 Update - User Made Campaigns - CombatACE

I will not re-install it, I will not re-install it, I will not re-install it, I will not re-install it, I will not re-install it, I will not re-install it, I will not re-install it, I will not re-install it, I will not re-install it, I will not re-install it, I will not re-install it, I will not re-install it, I will not re-install it…

sigh

1 Like

ah… if only it would VR.

2 Likes

Falklands mod’s pretty good too

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply…
I have seen that there are updated terrains but not compatible with the mods they were released in the first place…is it correct?
Also something with more modern planes?
I am a bit like you beach…i can change sim (from DCS to Il2 and then SF2) and timeframe as sometimes i like fly more realistic and complex sims, and some other times i want just to spend half an hour with something simple and funny…
thanks again

And multi-player. So many dreams of mine died when I realized SF2 did not support MP.

2 Likes