Heatblur F-14 and Forrestal Update

@Hangar200 is probably pissed, the TARPS pod is not available on early access.

2 Likes

Anyone going halfs on the crew pack?

Winter? Well thatā€™s six more months for me :sunglasses: #SouthernHemisphereLife

1 Like

Winter is a looooog time in the UKā€¦ A date would of been better so Iā€™m gonna wait and keep the money earning interest in the bank for now lol

1 Like

I chose to have my money earn them interest while they finish up the thing I want sooooo bad lol.

2 Likes

Day one purchase. Today. Want! :astonished:
Flightsim history in the makingā€¦! :f14:

2 Likes

Last time I did that was for x rebirthā€¦ *shudder

1 Like

this is not X :f14:

1 Like

day one?! Minute one purchase lol

2 Likes

Wow, I had no desire to purchase this plane, but nowā€¦

At least its not the Cougar AI :rofl:.

• A functional simulation of the LANTIRN designator pod, allowing the RIO to guide laser guided munitions dropped by the pilot or other aircraft (buddy-lasing).

Its going to be interesting to see how the AI handles using LANTIRN. Also, considering their wording else where, interesting choice of words with ā€œFunctionalā€.

Looks good though! If I hadnā€™t just spent $60 on another game I probably would have pre-ordered by now. Have to keep on my better halfā€™s good side though :rofl:

What is point of the two pack? Is that two F14 licenses or something different?

Yeah, two keys for you and a buddy. gets you $10 off, or $5 off per person.

Great, thanks. Iā€™m guessing that is to encourage people to pair up.

Yeah. Pretty nice gesture for a plane that is probably best enjoyed with two people in it to have these kind of packs.

1 Like

Cha Chingā€¦ there goes another $70. I knew I was going to get it, but holy cow those screenshots look amazing. I canā€™t wait to fly it in VR.

3 Likes

Iā€¦ donā€™t know if those loadouts ever made it out of China Lake, but Iā€™m personally 100% okay with having a baby Strike Eagle that can take off from the boat and put the Hornet to shame.

#F/A-14B

4 Likes

Ah man I totally would but my evil plan is to use my RIO seat as a gateway drug for friends that are on the fence about flight simsā€¦

1 Like

Waitā€¦ waITā€¦ WAIT!

Meh, ok. Nice, I guess if youā€™re that sort of Cat person.
Me? Iā€™m moreā€¦Intrudish :wink: .

Like, really- they didnā€™t even mention the A-6. How can they?

1 Like