Hey..look what arrived today..!

Ouch…

Just ordered the EVGA 1080.

Not hearing good things about Asus lately :frowning: Rumor is that they discountinued the STRIX because RMA’s

1 Like

Or because strictly sounds lame?

I prefer the msi twin frozr

I am thinking about whether I should replace my GTX 770 with the 1070 or wait until next year.
I am not doing VR right now and most stuff is still running pretty decently, except the Star Citizen Alpha, which runs mediocre.

Will there be a 11xx series next year? I guess probably. Might wait until then.
…or take my colleague’s offer to buy my 770 for 100 Euros and get the Palit Super Jetstream 1070 for 450 Euros…

Didn’t the 9 series come out in 2014? So a 2 year cycle maybe.

next year nvidia is launching their hbm2 stuff, or so rumours say

Best time to buy = DateTime.Now() + 6.months. Wallet friendly too. :slight_smile:

Look at what arrived today :smiley:

Time to play farmville!

5 Likes

Dude, you could MAXIMIZE the window on farmville now - seriously, the whole screen. Not kidding.

2 Likes

Uggg. I HATE FarmVille! I reference a real town called Farmville (VA) all the time and it always gets autocorrected FarmVille.

(This has nothing to do with what you guys are talking about does it? Carry on…)

1 Like

Plus a 1080 probably has the computing power to run Farmville, VA too. :slight_smile:

He could furrow multiple rows simultaneously. Hyper-furrowing…

Isn’t that right down the road from Mechanicsville…?

Still looking for Pole Dancerville on the Virginia map…

I thought that was in West Florida. Or right next to Fayetteville here in NC.

1 Like

No…you are thinking Tattooville and Pawnshopville…just a smidge down the road from Paydaylenderville…which is within the city limits of Bailbondsmanville…

I think PoleDancerVille would be heavily frowned upon (while simultaneously very popular) in the Bible Belt. The twin Richmond suburbs of FuzzyDiceVille and ScentedPineTreeVille are essential stops for anyone who wants to keep his '82 Impala in its sweet smelling prime.

1 Like