How are we doing?

Itā€™s important for us to be self-aware :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Gooooood fer yeeeeew.

1 Like

NBD, but small bug I found with the language filter this morning, lol.

I reported that one months ago :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There will be no s hitting on Mudspike. Ironically. (Google the urban dictionary mudspikeā€¦lolā€¦)

And I meant that as ā€œSā€ and ā€œhittingā€ really. No S hitting. We donā€™t condone violence toward letters. And certainly not consonants. Vowels thoughā€¦open seasonā€¦

2 Likes

We changed the filter to allow a similar but different obscenity for you in about April, so might be that.

letā€™s hit the road.

nope.avi :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: fixed!

1 Like

Here you go @near_blind, you can now letā€™s hit the road ok with heā€™s hit.

Itā€™s just a standard filter list I found somewhere. The space/number variants are just to stop people still swearing anyway but by using spaces etc. Itā€™s not that smart. The rationale behind using it is that work-place proxies maintain site ratingā€™s list and that weā€™d get blocked at .mil, .gov etc unless we follow the usual PG-13 ā€˜if you want to swear do it behind loginā€™ rules. Itā€™s all rather silly etc. but so far we are clear of most block lists.

1 Like

2 Likes

Sā€™words!

2 Likes

Two words why I keeping coming here, " NO DRAMA"!

Wait, thatā€™s nine wordsā€¦

4 Likes

As someone who recently discovered Mudspike (thanks @Brennus)ā€¦

Itā€™s the no drama or egos, fun discussion with knowledgeable people, excellent info (although that info has impact on the wallet LOL), reading all the good posts got me re-interested in XP10 and I discovered thereā€™s a payware that fixes the terrible default clouds and weather, and it got me really interested in VR for sims which I didnā€™t know worked so wellā€¦

Also the site works great on mobile, so I can use the site while at work on my phone :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work guys.

6 Likes

As someone who has almost completely disappeared online, I would also just like to say that this is an excellent alternative for those of us that found our origins to be getting a little long in the tooth.

8 Likes

Yay! Brennus is here! Looking forward to your screenshot magic.

3 Likes

Thanks Kludger - we are very happy to have you here. Your screens have always been jaw droppingā€¦you have a great eye for the composition and hitting that sweet spotā€¦

Glad to see you @Brennus!

3 Likes