How are we doing?

MudSpike seems to be getting bigger in terms of people showing up. I’m recognizing names from the past and a long forgotten place.

4 Likes

At the end of the day I still picture this place as all of us crowded in to @BeachAV8R’s front room, eating his nachos :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Did someone say nachos?

1 Like

5 Likes

We’re gonna need a bigger plate.

1 Like

Would like, but you’ve got olives on those Nachos… :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I mean, he took the whole pizza for himself, do we have a choice? :wink:

Just pretend i’m sipping from my never ending supply of coffee in the Mudspike™ Mug

3 Likes

I went here because I thought it will be modest place with few people, but it is getting crowded :family_men_boys:

just joking, its great to see lots of nice screens, great AARs, interesting articles. Keep 'em comin! :footprints:

1 Like

I’m gonna need more nachos. Tell ya’ what guys. I’ll provide the nachos - you provide the tequila. :wink:

5 Likes

I got you, man.

1 Like

Is there a kitchen too? I have some food I can cook. :smiley:

Mario Bros. Themed pancakes

But most importantly- Pasta al forno!

9 Likes

Just want to say, got some extra appreciation for everyone here today. Had to venture out into other dark corners of the Flight Sim internet the past 2 days… phew glad to have the refuge here :smiley:

5 Likes

As time goes on I find myself retreating more from another well known site (where I have been a member for over 16 years). Mudspike is my main hangout now. It’s a breath of fresh air actually.

5 Likes

Mudspike is more a bar where you know everyone, weird music is being played and hey, the beer tastes good.

Where as most other sites are closer to the monolithic boardroom situation where you know who’s in charge but never seen them around.

6 Likes

Some of the forums remind me of politics. Everybody complains but nobody wants to take responsibility to affect some change…

2 Likes

I’m not the problem! Everyone else is!

1 Like

Well… Have seat.

2 Likes

The beer will taste good.

6 Likes

Well we know WHERE to have the Mudspike party…just a matter of WHEN…!

7 Likes

Love all you guys.

5 Likes