IL-2 Sturmovik: MiG-3 and New Ground Units

A nice recent dev blog entry on progress of the MiG-3 and the Battle of Moscow Map here:

MiG-3 will be available to all Battle of Stalingrad owners who have Battle of Moscow as well. A very nice looking airplane:

Plus some additional ground units (KV-1, T-34, Pz IV & III) for the Moscow map:

3 Likes

It’s my favorite Russian plane (regarding looks only) :wink:

1 Like

Wow…those screens are gorgeous…

cant wait to try it out :slight_smile:

You know I’ve been on the fence on this one for quite some time and I’m just about ready to pull the trigger on this. I’ll have to take a look at the site but has MudSpike done and review of this simulation? I saw the other day on YouTube that the tanks or at least certain tanks are now playable as well, kind of like their own version of DCS Combined Arms.

@RedBravo65 - Nope…I haven’t had experience with it. WW2 stuff isn’t my thing…so I have almost no play time with WW2 type sims. Certainly looks nice though…

Yeah, I love anything WWII, but I just haven’t gone for this one yet, the fact that they have a Stuka makes me really want to try it, but DCS keeps spending my money before I can save it :smiley:

@EinsteinEP is our BoS go to guy. He wrote this nice AAR:

Plus other coverage:
http://www.mudspike.com/tag/il2-battle-of-stalingrad/

1 Like

@SiThSpAwN

Yeah, same here. I only have so much time and so many simulations to play. I have Rise of Flight and love it but most of my flying time has been taken with DCS and probably will for some time to come.

@fearlessfrog

Excellent. Thanks. I’ll read these.