Impromptu Blue Flag AAR

dcs

“Look at Ekran”

‘icing on your rotors’

Is what that translates to I reckon.

1 Like

After recapturing Kazbegi and Kobuleti, I thought it’d be fun to go attack Batumi which was defended by a couple of Redfor jets. I managed to capture the base and kill a rearming Frogfoot in one fell swoop.

4 Likes

No…I think she is saying,
“You never take me out anymore

I want to go dancing”

Which is why I tend to ignore it…

:wink:

4 Likes

Gee @near_blind, the sound of the rotors had me hypnotized. That is until your victory chant at the end snapped me out of it. Scared the ■■■■ out of me!

I have my SRS piped to my headset, and nvidia doesn’t pick it up. Someone had just asked me what the status at Batumi was and I was bragging while pumped full of adrenaline. There was a MiG-21 up that I had just watched shoot down three friendly fighters. I was expecting the unobserved R-60 at any moment.

3 Likes

Shame - it missed the chorus of “YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.” after your victory yell. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, we made it bro ! We captured this piece of send … errr hide the flag patch next time, nobody needs to know that we are ’ advising ’ here :slight_smile:

One hint for helo pilots. There is realy nice route if you folow that river bed from Chahestan to Seyahu. Realy fun ride.

Been having a hard time playing at blue flag due to lagspikes on my side. Seems like I’ve got it fixed so off I go with the harrier! Attacking an enemy airbase about 40nm from departure point.

Why yes, hello there pretty AA site! I have taken a gentle loadout. 2 AIM-9M, 2 AGM-122, and 2 AGM-65G mavericks to compliment the Gunpod and TGP.

The air picutre is pretty fun!

Though I crashed into the ocean as I was running into the enemy site, I was messing about too much with the maverick’s display trying to get them on target. Alas! Though no lagspikes for me so that’s fantastic! :smiley:

2 Likes

Shouldnt you be getting that DMT thing in the nose on target first? Makes getting a mav on target much earlier imo.

Nah I prefer the targeting pod to scout out the target just beyond the air defence range. Then I roll in as low as possible with mavericks and sidearm. Just managed to destroy an SA-6 site with mavericks that way. The first maverick got the search radar so that was lucky. Crashed into the site when I wanted to do a guns run too on the first pass…

Live and learn!

1 Like

Went a bit far roleplaying the gung-ho marine huh?

1 Like

It was more of a I CAN DO THIS, and I couldn’t…

No, We are not noticed but he is actually handsome at the age of 55. Love you Tom

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum! :slight_smile:
Also my past comment was in good humor.
:wink: