Insurgency Fri. & DoI Sat. Nights | Mudspike Ground Ops

Let me know next time! I’m always down, and 2 is better than one! I’ve had some good success on a couple servers (not sure if they’re still around on the “official” list post-launch). I think I had hit level 16 or something in my profile before they wiped it.

1 Like

Definitely, I want that FG88 lol

Andrew and I getting some Day of Infamy shortly if anyone is interested. On TS.

1 Like

@Rhinosaurus Idk if this is what you were looking at, at the end but here is all the unit stuff apparently.

Was reading in game, but ya. No info on weapons included. Didnt’ realize they were also paid dlc lol. That’s silly.

Yah, though according to the wiki the FG42 is a Support Class weapon only available to the paratroopers.

The only shot I got tonight, Bonchie and his beloved MG42

1 Like

[quote=“Andrew116, post:168, topic:3181, full:true”]The only shot I got tonight, Bonchie and his beloved MG42
[/quote]

Goood boi, tickle tickle! :grin:

Good news from the Aussie update for DoI:

Reduced the size of all British player heads and headgear.

We were all waiting for that eagerly!

Other notable changes include new map Rhineland, the Owen gun is added, obviously australians playable and unlockable, new officer ranks for all factions, and ability to reset rank so you can start over and unlock more units that you may have missed previously (this lends weight to the info I had that some units are only unlockable at lower tiers of experience, so if you miss them, you’re out of luck - no longer!).

I read it all through steam so no link, someone else can grab it, I have to run to grab my kiddo from daycare!

2 Likes

Was there ever anymore development on that Vietnam mod we tried a few months ago?

Ya, the “Born to Kill” mod is constantly being developed with the Insurgency development slightly lagging the Day of Infamy development.

I had the Born to Kill server running once for Day of Infamy but it was pretty buggy and there’s currently only about four or five coop maps to play. Since then the server keeps crapping out with sound cache errors on startup. Maybe one day it’ll get fixed.

No real need though since Rising Storm 2: Vietnam is out! Excellent game. We should try to start a six man squad and roam the public wasteland!!!

I’m down for whatever! Let’s go!

Good test tonight … my DoI server seems to be “ranked” now, and this …

Let’s go boys!

2 Likes

Thanks for hosting last night LB, some good fun playing with DOI. Doing rank/level grinding isn’t something I usually care about, but it was fun to see what’s happening with that side of the game.

The new map looks fantastic, I’m looking forward to playing Stronghold on it next week.

I’m not going to be able to make it to the weekend session of doing and insurgency. Anybody interested in a Wednesday or Thursday night extra session?

1 Like

Like tonight or tomorrow? Cause I’d be down, especially if it was at our normal time.

I could go either nights. I was thinking 9pm tonight. Hopefully Linebacker sees this and kick starts his insurgency server. Otherwise we could hit up the public doi servers

1 Like

I’d be up for a few rounds either night, I’ll keep a look out for you guys on TS.

Heck, I’ve kinda been trying to get some midweek (Wednesday) Mudspike multiplayer action going for a while now with Swat 4, Squad and ArmA 3 coop! :wink:

So ya, if anyone ever needs a server for anything, just @Linebacker me … I think I get an email when that happens and if I get home in time, I’ll “get it up”.

I might join for a few rounds tonight as well and for the record, I’m also interested in the following shooters …

Arma 3 coop
Day of Infamy
Insurgency
Playerunknown’s Battleground (squad matches)
Project Argo
Rainbow Six Seige
Rising Storm 2
Squad
Swat 4 (and the forthcoming “Ready or Not”! woot!)

For your consideration:
Escape from Tarkov
Due Process
Ground Branch
Hostile Intent (if you get this running I’ll be floored)

1 Like