Insurgency Fri. & DoI Sat. Nights | Mudspike Ground Ops

Vanilla Insurgency … wooohooo! I’m not even being sarcastic!

The SWAT 4 mod is an interesting concept, but seems to need some more development.

And yea, fun playing vanilla again. Thanks for hosting LB!

Yah it was fun returning to basics… though I did kinda miss the custom weapons a little.

I really dropped the ball in terms of the “YYZ Tactical” Insurgency and DoI servers as of late. As many of you noticed, they’ve been running like crap and crashing all over the place after some modifications over the past few weeks. Sorry about that.

I finally got off my keister tonight and did some spline reticulation and testing.

For Insurgency, I’ve reinstituted “The Armory: 35 Angry Bots” mod as it has the best selection of weapons and works well (is actively being updated) and I’ve toned down the temper of the bots to “Normal”.

For Day of Infamy, I thoroughly tested all new maps/modes and threw out 3 bad maps that were causing server instability.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience

1 Like

Sounds like your aiming to be a …

Seriously it all sounds good!

I shall have Smooth Operator peanut butter on toast tomorrow morning during my Provincial DAY OFF!

Or…

I might use a little of that too! :slight_smile:

Thanks Linebacker for your work on the server. A quite enjoyable (though still challenging) play, and running very smooth!

1 Like

Oh dear. I miss a night and you guys can’t play nice? Really?

No problemo. I like the difficulty of the bots now too … still challenging.

For Day of Infamy, I was thinking about your idea of removing your config changes but instead I just modified the capture times back to default. The server should be stable now since I removed a few unstable maps.

I wish we could just “get real” and play as a squad in a game called “Squad”. :slight_smile:

If you guys get the game I have a Squad server for training.

DOI flamethrowers…

FLVjwKf

I’m not gonna make it tonight.

I sold my server computer so I won’t be serving any more.

Oh man @Linebacker… What kind of issues were you having? Was it related to that second monitor you added?

Sooo, will we be playing on public servers tonight or Sieging it, since we don’t have Linebacker’s server anymore?

I assumed he’s kidding, but if not, I’ll be there and I’ll play the public servers or Sieging it, what ever everyone decides.

Na, my sister’s PC stopped working last weekend so I decided to set her up with my server pc since we’ve been playing more Siege lately.

No problem @Linebacker, may I offer a very big thank you for your work in hosting Insurgency and DOI for us.

I’ll be good for some Siege at the usual time. See you guys there!