Insurgency Fri. & DoI Sat. Nights | Mudspike Ground Ops

Oh nice! Thanks for the heads up. I’ll have the server updated for tonight.

We’re having the family over for Easter today so I can’t make Unsung Vietnam. :unamused:

Brest and Dianville … excellent close quarters maps!

Operation Market Garden looked epic but it was a huge framerate drain.

I took some time tonight to round out the Insurgency server with Chief-C’s unrated maps. Why they’re unrated, I have no clue … but it had to be done. This guy is a legendary mapmaker IMO …

amber_spirits_coop Steam Workshop::amber_spirits_coop
angle_iron_coop_ws Steam Workshop::angle_iron_coop_ws
clean_sweep_coop_ws Steam Workshop::clean_sweep_coop_ws
clean_sweep_night_coop_ws Steam Workshop::clean_sweep_night_coop_ws
fortress_coop_ws Steam Workshop::fortress_coop_ws
invasion_coop_ws Steam Workshop::invasion_coop_ws
game_day_coop_ws Steam Workshop::game_day_coop_ws

As usual, Friday Insurgency and Saturday Day of Infamy at 9pm EST right here on the Mudspike TeamSpeak server.

I downloaded them. Let’s hope the other people, like adlabs, will see this post in time to download them and not have to sit out.

Yep, I saw this. Looks like about 400+MB of downloads. I want to check some stuff in Elite Dangerous this evening, before Insurgency, but I should still have time to fit in the downloads, too.

all downloaded. Took a combined 20 seconds, yay.

All downloaded here as well.

Downloaded… I saw a night map, I’m excited

Thanks again for hosting, linebacker. Also, thanks for uploading some more maps. It’s always nice to play something new and fresh.

1 Like

Seriously no problem at all! I think shooting discipline is what it’s all about on these Friday and Saturday nights and that’s why I love it.

Looking forward to some more “Amber Spirits”. :slight_smile:

hell ya!

Was that “hell ya!” sarcastic Rhino? Give me a “like” ya bastage :grin:

By the way dudes, since we’re all fans of the vietnam setting for our games:

Looks interesting… they kinda had me at helicopters lol

The Vietnam era is interesting. However, I have RO2 and Rising Storm 1. I found them very frustrating, in terms of PVP gameplay. I was always getting sniped from across the map, without seeing any enemy. I ended up ragequitting every session. I’ll probably pass on this, unless there’s a free weekend for me to try it out.

1 Like

More or less my experience- I was pretty good as a Japanese MGunner… but that’s all.
What killed me was lack of cooperation amongst players- it definitely improves with people you know for sure…

No coop? RS2:V learned nothing from the likes of Day of Infamy which already has at least a couple of good coop modes and a Vietnam mod in the works to boot!

Anyway, CRAZY Insurgency sessions tonight guys! :+1:

I’m going to gorge myself on Brazilian meat Saturday night so I’ll be working my Day of Infamy schedule around that. Might be late …

:open_mouth: Insurgency is in the list of titles for Trackir 5… I don’t remember that being there before? Must go check if it works…

edit: looks like it’s the legacy mod. Very misleading!

Tried jumping on some random DoI servers tonight to try and unlock the special units and weapons, and while I did get a few units unlocked. It made me miss you guys… even on our worst night we play well together.

2 Likes

Absolutely know what you mean … when we play together and someone takes the right, you can concentrate ahead and left, but on a public server it’s everyone for themselves, your always alone basically.

1 Like