Introducing the VPC Constellation Series

► Introducing the VPC Constellation Series

VPC are proud to launch our new range of space-sim focused devices, dubbed the VPC Constellation Series. These devices are aimed specifically at satisfying the needs of even the most demanding space-sim pilots!

The VPC Constellation Delta will be the first release of the Constellation Series. The Constellation Delta is an ambidextrous entry level space-sim grip designed to be used on the existing VPC MongoosT-50 Base and all future VPC Bases without needing any adapters or modifications. It features a range of controls and space-sim focused features including:

• Dual-Stage Trigger
  • 8-Way POV Hat (With Programmable LED Lighting)
  • 2 x 5-Way Hat (4-Way + Push)
  • 1 x Analog Stick + Push
  • 1 x Scroll Wheel + Push
  • Optional Twist Axis

Combined with the VPC Configurator, shift states and modes can be configured to increase the total button count. The LED lighting can change to reflect the selected mode.

The VPC Constellation Delta is perfect for a dual stick setup, combined with a left or right hand VPC MongoosT-50 Grip or even as a standalone stick with throttle.

VPC will continue to expand the Constellation Series with more devices in the near future - as always, we’re interested to hear what the community wants to see!

The VPC Constellation Delta is scheduled for release in Q1 2018 with pricing information to follow shortly.

Stay tuned for further updates!

8 Likes

On a fixed base, this would make a great radar/sensor controller for the Viggen and Gazelle, to name a few!

3 Likes

Absolutely! It even has a scroll wheel…!
Glad I built my own before this was announced :wink:

1 Like

I am maybe spoiled by many years of flying with MS Sidewinder Precision 2 but I like this generic grip design more than the combat grip design :slight_smile:

► VPC Constellation Delta Update

Recently we unveiled our VPC Constellation Delta, a grip designed with space-sim pilots in mind and to pave the way for future VPC Constellation devices.

The reception to this announcement has been absolutely fantastic and we’re glad you guys are as excited as we are!

We received a number of requests for a secondary fire button - In keeping with our desire to work closely with the community, we’re very pleased to announce that we have modified the VPC Constellation Delta design to account for this request!

The secondary fire button has been added below the main trigger, this allows instant activation with the second finger without negatively affecting the ergonomics of the VPC Constellation Delta. The 2 x 5-way hats have also been recoloured black for a sleeker look.

We look forward to hearing the community’s feedback on our current and future devices. Stay tuned for further news on the VPC Constellation Series!

4 Likes

A very good idea to do that, and congrats on responding so quickly to the feedback.

1 Like

Not bad.
I am not a big fan of the press down function of 4-way switches since I always move them into some direction accidentally when pressing them down, but otherwise that seems to be a cool stick!