Heatblur: AJS-37 Viggen

I mean, I trust you can keep @wagmatt alive, but I doubt you could supply both him and @nicholas.dackard with sufficient Viggen information.

Frankly, your mother and I need to talk about this first after dinner.

4 Likes

I will never ask for anything else, ever again… Promise!

1 Like

Oh yeah, and what happened to that Cessna we gave you two years ago?!

1 Like

C’mon! I learned from that! I really did! I won’t do it again…

1 Like

You may be joking…but that actually was my plan with the Aviodev C-101 vs. the VEAO Hawk…sort of a head-to-head comparison. Back in the day, I used to write articles like that…and I’m hoping to get back into it…

It doesn’t have to be a “winner” and “loser” article…just fun stuff that looks at what each one does better, worse, or is in that gray area…

1 Like
1 Like

To be more demonstrative of the principle of “there are no losers”, I was going to post the winner and runner up for Penthouse Pet of the Year award…but well…rules…

6 Likes

See. This. There are no losers just competitive differences.

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Forget the blackjack

1 Like

And the hookers

Finally getting the AJS-37, since well there’s no rush with pre-ordering a product. But erm, didn’t know I was obligated to sell it beforehand :wink:

@wagmatt, looks a bit odd for the international crowd perhaps?

EDIT: As soon as you add it to the cart it says pre-purchase so that makes a lot more sense in my feeble mind.

1 Like

You sure you’re ready for the Viggen…?

I’m growing a bit concerned here.

Well, us technician, much like pilots are not expected to be able to read and write full sentences, much less conjoined writing.There’s a reason we use so many colours in aviation, or more importantly drawings with big arrows on them that tell you exactly what to do. Follow the big one, to the small one, to the fancy bolt. Then there’s a number or so on that side and honestly half of us don’t know what it means and the other half pretend they do ;).

3 Likes

Hm. I see. I think you have a point. The purchase process is not complicated, it’s just not according to SOP. We should write up a work order and a ordering procedure.

1 Like

Let’s get the signature sheet routed and I want to review the attendee list for the peer review before you schedule it. Don’t forget to give contracts two hardcopies.

3 Likes

Yes sir! No sir!

Cant wait for it ! finally a jet with mavericks … im happy :smiley:

Note: All images and impressions given below are based on a limited review of a promotion build level product and does not reflect the state of the final product. Any errors or omissions are the author’s.

Yeah, it is pretty sweet.

The mavericks are pretty hard to line up, though. You have to use this little collimated sight to the right of the HUD. It will takes a little getting used to, if you’re used to an MFCD!

The rockets are pretty fun, too. It’s really a blast to let the whole volley go! Of course, it’s the aftermath that keeps bringing me back.

Rb-05s Rb-04s are neat. Like little suicide drones. Not all that smart, but they pack a wollop.

Although, to be honest, I always fall in love with the cockpits of these aircraft.

10 Likes