Heatblur F-14 and Forrestal Update

Communicating?

In a -4g inverted dive.

2 Likes

Did YOU just ASSUME my GENDER, MISTER?

Ironically, this is one of the few sites in the world where we really would identify as an attack helicopter. Memeception!

6 Likes

4 Likes

ED should finaly introduce multicrew without need to buy the module by both crew members… just sayin’

3 Likes

Eh, Rise of Flight did like that- but admittedly, the systems were a bit simpler…

Two problems with that:

1 ) That’ll happen about a quarter past never.

1. Why would anyone not buy the Tomcat. The only reason I could fathom would be if you were named @TheAlmightySnark, but then you’ve got much bigger issues than an abject lack of taste.
3 Likes

Hang on how you swingwingophile, I would LOVE to have the chance to take random friends for a trainride in the back of a UH-1H. Would be glorious really when flying in a multiship formation.

Alas, it is not so. And in case of the F-14, I can see how the back seat is pretty much a plane on it’s own given the function of said seat.

2 Likes

5 Likes

“Go down the blue one, and the red one…”

@Bogusheadbox

Definitely not biased.

2 Likes

I found a solution to everyone wanting to fly with everyone…

10 Likes

Shotgun!

1 Like

Banana-Boat Tomcat!

“Dad? Daaad?! DAAAAD! I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!”

3 Likes

“ARE WE THERE YET?!”

99 bottles of SKYDROL on the wall, take one down, spin it around. Get to the cleaning station because everything burns and people’s eyes are melting.

98 bottles of SKYDR…

4 Likes

Because there were hordes of guys promising something like “…I will buy 10!..” so I am looking forward to the giveaways :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I like this guy!