Lockheed Martin Podcast

Lockheed Martin will introduce a new podcast on March 11 called…
Inside Skunk Works by Lockheed Martin

2 Likes

Whew. I was super worried they were announcing P3D v5 and I was about to quit simming altogether.

7 Likes

Awesome. Subbed. Enjoying the Fighter Pilot Podcast that you mentioned as well.

2 Likes

Thank You! I’m really hoping this will be much more than A Huge PR Campaign for LM,They have such an Amazing and Storied Past in Aviation and Military Aircraft,Would be great to get some "inside,behind the scenes " info on some of their famous projects.We shall see.

1 Like

Agreed. I do like how the introduction ended with, “Shut the recorder off for a second. I’ll tell you a story.” On the surface it appears to be well produced, and on par with something like This American Life.

2 Likes

The fighter pilot podcast is awesome. So much fun. The constant subtle jabs at the air force never fail to crack me up.

2 Likes

A most excellent first episode has dropped discussing the SR71 project. Steve Justice, former Director of Advanced Programs at the Skunk Works, gives some amazing insight into the challenges and accomplishments of that project. Properly drenched in right stuffness.

2 Likes

I was very Happy with the content and format of the first episode,Learned a lot about the history/design/characteristics of The Blackbird.
Really looking forward to episode #2 featuring “Skunkworks Godfather” Kelly Johnson.

A bit OT but The "Fighter Pilot Podcast " was equally Amazing this week featuring an in depth interview with a F-4 Phantom Vietnam Ace.Great Stuff!! Beats anything on TV IMHO :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely. I’m sending a link to some of my dad’s squadron today to that podcast. I love it when old warriors from opposite sides get together. Reminded me if We Are Soldiers Still.

1 Like