Look how happy they are

Even the hornet would be happy.

Great fashion accessory for desert. Would make nevada and upcoming theatres with sand dunes look that much nicer.

Whats not to love? look how happy these guys are, think of how happy I… er i mean WE would be

2 Likes

Seconded. Unless the A-6 can come first. (Sorry…a man has to have priorities…)

5 Likes

If you’d have 3 or 4 million to spare then I am sure you can get a developer to work on it for you!

Ooooooorrrr, if the developer wants a high selling module, then the pig is obvious as I would make you all buy it…errr i mean i am sure you all will buy it.

1 Like

Never, filthy swing wing lovers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRCe5L1imxg

Foo’s and f111’s … whats not to like…

Fall to the piggy spell of seduction, developers. Resistance is futile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP27XNldPXw

3 Likes

You know what, this is what we need:

I know @near_blind and @klarsnow vehemently agree with me on this!

2 Likes

That would look great on a pole in front of DCS: F-111 or A-6 base… :astonished:

3 Likes

agressive eye twitch

3 Likes

DCS is always in need of more targets. It’ll be the perfect thing to shoot down if we ever get an F-104

1 Like

+1 on the EE Lightning. They retired them just before I joined the RAF. The Lightning would be a blast to fly, but you would certainly need to hone your in flight refueling skills.

1 Like

Oh no, the lightning wiggled gentle left, now the F-104 can never match that turning radius! Better crash yourself into the ground!

1 Like

I was actually reading a mock dogfight from the 70s with F-104s vs F-15Bs. The F-104s won handily. Turns out you throw the flaps out at 400knots and that thing has 7gs of sustained turn available.

The Kelly Johnson Voodoo magic is real.

2 Likes

Do it once, fine. Do it twice, AWAAAY THE CONTROL MECHANISM GOES! :wink:

sustained turn. You only need to do it once and keep it there! :laughing:

1 Like
1 Like

Maybe we can get it at KMUD. Submit the facilities request, I’ll second it!

3 Likes

Lightning = Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Yis!

F-111 = Can you say carpet bombing?

1 Like